Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should we do as mentally lost cel wants and allow dog hatred and abuse posts?

Should we do as mentally lost cel wants and allow dog hatred and abuse posts?

• Sure. Even dogs mog us incels so fuck em. We should be allowed to post bad things about them.

Votes: 36 34.0%
  • No way. Mentally Lost Cel is crazy. Who’s a good boy? Doggos!

Votes: 70 66.0%

• Total voters
Fat Link

Fat Link

My name is Fat Link what do you think?
★★★★★
It would be an exception to our rule against animal abuse and gore pictures meaning gore pics of dogs and news stories of people being cruel to dogs and or killing them would be allowed. :feelshehe:

Mentally Lost Cel believes dogs are uniquely evil in the animal kingdom and therefore deserve this special exception so as to not be protected by the incel community. :feelsclown:

he is a schizo :yes:

@Mentally lost cel

@WuhanFriedPuppies

Only if we allow all animal abuse.

So we are able to criticize other animals but not dogs...? Just because they're cute? All animals should get the same rules, giving dogs special treatment for being cute in a forum where we try to be objective is not a smart decision.

I don't care about dogs either way. I don't even care about the dogpill as nothing surprises me anymore. But as a graycel, I have to ask: What's with all this fascination with dogs on this forum?

Kind of reminds me of the Dust Bowl in the Great Depression where people would round up and stomp on rabbits they blamed for destroying what little crop they had. Yes, the rabbits were part of the problem, but ultimately a scapegoat for a bigger economic and environmental catastrophe.

Seems like this dog obsession is along the same lines. I'd say if an incel is obsessed with something that has little to do with inceldom directly, it's his bizarre hang-up and shouldn't become everyone's burden.

Hatred, sure, abuse, no. :feelswhat:

So we are able to criticize other animals but not dogs...? Just because they're cute? All animals should get the same rules, giving dogs special treatment for being cute in a forum where we try to be objective is not a smart decision.
Only if we allow all animal abuse.
:yes: JFL at meat eaters

No dogs are based if u ever own one u will know they will love u no matter how u look
you gotta feed em tho, so its conditional love

No dogs are based if u ever own one u will know they will love u no matter how u look
cope dogs can turn on you and ruin your face if they're hungry or irritated not that i support dog abuse or any form of animal abuse really but i don't think there's anything wrong with dog hatred

Last edited:
nope this is not a gore site.

Fuck dogs. A single dog gets more action than this entire forum will ever get. Imagine defending these beastly creatures, is this site is full of plebbit tier sensitive normgroids? We should allow complete freedom of speech, fuck soys who want to trample our rights to it. Anyone who voted for second option doesn't deserves to be on this forum.

Last edited:
Millions of animals are killed everyday but no one gives a fuck because they aren't cute like dogs or cats. Their life doesn't matter because theyre ugly to normies. Incels should be against lookism in all forms, defending pets and cute animals is highest form of lookism.

Fuck dogs. A single dog gets more action than this entire forum will ever get. Imagine defending these beastly creatures, is this site is full of plebbit tier sensitive normgroids? We should allow complete freedom of speech, fuck soys who want to trample our rights to it. Anyone who voted for second option doesn't deserves to be on this forum.

Stop censoring stuff. It's cuckoldry from our own moppers :cryfeels:

it's over

We shouldn't tolerate showing animal abuse in my opinion.

As soon as I start seeing animal abuse in here, I'm deleting my account.

It's not the dog's fault that foids decide to abuse them with their degeneracy.

Dogs are good copes for many of us.

Seems like this dog obsession is along the same lines. I'd say if an incel is obsessed with something that has little to do with inceldom directly, it's his bizarre hang-up and shouldn't become everyone's burden.
There was a foid from school that recorded her self having sex with a dog, in doggy style. The obsession is that they get more pussy while we get none.
It's not the dog's fault that foids decide to abuse them with their degeneracy.

Dogs are good copes for many of us.
Absolutely agree, i have a incel neighbor that is like 45 years old and he carries many dogs. In fact i only see him in town only with dogs, it's his best coping mechanism.

Hatred is okay abuse is not. Dogs have souls unlike foids

im with mentally lost cel. dogloving is a culprit and must be scrutinzed.

actually no they dont. all they care about is food. similarily, all foids care about is chad cock.

How is that any diffERent to human behaviour?

every human being who works a job/runs a business etc. does so with the goal of acquiring matERial resources (sheltER, FOOD, water, electricity etc), for physical fulfillment in order to SURVIVE.

Humans are no diffERent to any other animals.

How is that any diffERent to human behaviour?

every human being who works a job/runs a business etc. does so with the goal of acquiring matERial resources (sheltER, FOOD, water, electricity etc), for physical fulfillment in order to SURVIVE.

Humans are no diffERent to any other animals.
i guess ur right

Fuck dogs. I don't get why everyone is obsessed with them like they're the best thing in the world.

They're loud, they stink, they don't respect peoples boundaries, they maul people for no reason and most of them look like inbred abominations which they are. Fuck dogs.

JBD Just be Dog proven

Is he for animal abuse or against?

I feel like this guy changes his mind every second on this.

Yes this isn’t Reddit

Millions of animals are killed everyday but no one gives a fuck because they aren't cute like dogs or cats. Their life doesn't matter because theyre ugly to normies. Incels should be against lookism in all forms, defending pets and cute animals is highest form of lookism.

I'm going to vote no not because I give a shit about dogs (I absolutely don't), but because I want to make that fucking retard @Mentally lost cel seethe and froth at the mouth.

We should allow it in the sewers at least! It wouldn't make sense to post dog abuse in ID anyway.

I believe he should spend time daily in Sewers until he is comfortable again.

Vegans should be gassed with splash potions of harming in Minecraft.

Dogs are for food, not for fucking.

Anyone who finds enjoyment in any form of animal abuse is psychopathic scum and should be executed in my book. There is no reason one should enjoy mindless barbarity and savagery against innocent beings if you have a rational brain. I only hate humanity.

It would be an exception to our rule against animal abuse and gore pictures meaning gore pics of dogs and news stories of people being cruel to dogs and or killing them would be allowed. :feelshehe:

Mentally Lost Cel believes dogs are uniquely evil in the animal kingdom and therefore deserve this special exception so as to not be protected by the incel community. :feelsclown:
Why do u give that lunatic so much importance?

Dogs will stay at your grave until their own demise. A foid will run off to the nearest Chad a month after.

Dogs are more loyal.

It would be an exception to our rule against animal abuse
The only animal abuse photos of dogs that should be allowed are when foids fuck them we should be able to show that.

Or if it is a woman hurting a dog and the focus is on exposing who she is and ruining for it.

I have nothing against dog hatred, but abusing dogs is sick.