Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we ban all animal killing videos like Mentally Lost Cel wants?

Should we ban all animal killing videos like Mentally Lost Cel wants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Join me Proudweeb and we shall rule the galaxy.
★★★★★
Much like @Wizard32 much of what @Mentally lost cel has to say is so ridiculous and silly it is beyond belief and so makes these two users as well users like them de facto court jesters whether they know it or not. :feelshehe:

Still even the craziest sons of bitches out there may have a valid point occasionally which I now leave it up to you all to decide if such a rare moment in a general sea of craziness has occurred? :feelsPop:

So judge wisely and vote well. :feelsclown:

Animal abuse videos should not be on here.

Maybe we can tag them or only allow them in sewer or something. Im not always in the mood to see people chopped up by the cartel either. Sometimes it is funny.

Nah. Let's not turn this site into reddit.

If it’s in the lounge and it’s clearly labeled as NSFW then No

I’m ok with killing insects and flies

No. We should remove only those videos that violate the Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010, codified as 18 U.S.C. § 48. Banning all animal killing videos would be too broad.

Much like @Wizard32 much of what @Mentally lost cel has to say is so ridiculous and silly it is beyond belief and so makes these two users as well users like them de facto court jesters whether they know it or not. :feelshehe:
and yet so much of what you cannot bring yourself to believe ends up being true in this jesterworld :feelsclown:

Kosher

Still even the craziest sons of bitches out there may have a valid point occasionally which I now leave it up to you all to decide
I would not phrase it as a ban on "animal-killing" because humans are animals and I want us to be able to post videos of humans getting killed, like when we share stuff in the public interest to know like the Brenton Tarrant video or that recent one in the supermarket whose name escapes me.

Bans should be on a species-by-species basis. I don't care if someone want to show how to clean a fish for survival reasons, for example. Fish are also animals.

Maybe something like no dogs/cats getting killed, at minimum?

also nothing where it seems like someone is trying to eroticize it in some way because that'd fall into your furry bans

I don't care about swatting mosquitos, I think what @Mentally lost cel had mentioned was something about reptiles

there is a scene in Young Rock where Iron Sheik barbecues Jake the Snake's pet and I want to be able to post that if I can find it again

but for lizards-with-legs, sure let's protect htem

that means no abuse vids of Heidi the sneaker-lizard

Last edited:
We are animals. They are animals. They get to fullfill their reproductive duties.

Many (most if not all) mammalian species have hypergamy and incels,
Yeah then let’s kill everything we see

Idiot

Still even the craziest sons of bitches out there may have a valid point occasionally which I now leave it up to you all to decide if such a rare moment in a general sea of craziness has occurred? :feelsPop:

Oh yeah I’m the jester for saying what’s right

Fucking clowns

Only non matured evil faggots and literal kids say no

lol

Tough call but I guess it's not really common enough to be arsed to make a rule change (unless Lycan goes on a spree of course).

I see no good reason to ban them.

No. Internet is already too cucked. Don't need this site to become like reddit. Maybe just add a tag system so the animals lovers can jgnore those vids. Also posting those vids is not harming no animal, they are already dead!

Yeah bro let’s become a pscho gore website where everyone kills defenseless animals and TAKE PHOTOS OF THEM AND SEND IT HERE

CLOWNS

No. Internet is already too cucked. Don't need this site to become like reddit. Maybe just add a tag system so the animals lovers can jgnore those vids. Also posting those vids is not harming no animal, they are already dead!
:feelsthink:

I’m sure they can find other forums to post and discuss animal abuse.

As much as I want cat killers to also suffer a fate worse than death, as long as this shit stays away from ID and behind spoilers I couldn't give less of a fuck
If it’s in the lounge and it’s clearly labeled as NSFW then No
tbh

Last edited:
People in Reddit like abuse like evil normies you fkin idiot

Take the animalpill. Foids are fucking animals too. Chads, normies and animals are all sex havers so they are our enemies.

Take the animalpill. Foids are fucking animals too. Chads, normies and animals are all sex havers so they are our enemies.
animals literally fuck some of the oneitis of the animals lovers here. Yet they simp for the very animals who are fucking their women. Gigacucks. Many of em have foid they wanted who owns a dog, guaranteed some of those fuck the dog. And yet these cucks simp for the dogs. Pathetic

animals literally fuck some of the oneitis of the animals lovers here. Yet they simp for the very animals who are fucking their women. Gigacucks. Many of em have foid they wanted who owns a dog, guaranteed some of those fuck the dog. And yet these cucks simp for the dogs. Pathetic
Where the fuck is we sipping for a dog? Also the woman allows those it’s not the sin of the dog

Low IQ faggot

Where the fuck is we sipping for a dog? Also the woman allows those it’s not the sin of the dog

Low IQ faggot
schizo faggot who can't even finish college calling me low IQ?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Low IQ faggot
keeps simping for dogs while they fuck your women you utter cuckold

@Lycan was a school bully he needs to be banned along with Jerkcocky
I sent you the proof and please do something about that faggot

schizo faggot who can't even finish college calling me low IQ?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I couldn’t finish it due to depression

You’re the schizo idiots who spew nonsense here without any argument

Ad hominem

I completed 80 credits out of 130 in engineering

No, but they should be spoiled as per the NSFW rule.

Now if it's a user on here abusing an animal himself and posting it on here for the lulz, then that's a different story.

This is the woman’s degeneracy not directly dogs
dogs literally coom in the women. I also have seen many dogs lick foids feet/legs in public. the dogs are degenerate creatures.

dogs literally coom in the women. I also have seen many dogs lick foids feet/legs in public. the dogs are degenerate creatures.
I agree with that but animal abuse is evil

Dogs are mostly shit creatures , one of the worst

No, but they should be spoiled as per the NSFW rule.

Now if it's a user on here abusing an animal himself and posting it on here for the lulz, then that's a different story.
He is saying the latter

gore (I count animal abuse videos in this category, idk if that's the official definition) isn't related to inceldom and I can't see a sane (I mean "not a psychopath", I don't care about normies calling, like, autistic people "insane") person watching it, outside maybe some ultra-specific educational context, like showing how evil humans can be as a part of some kinda shocking art project (I'm thinking e. g. what Anonymous for the Voiceless do)

moral fags are so retarded, dogs are not ok, people are ok, cats are not ok, holy cows are ok, jfl. not classifed by intelligence, not classified by pain sensory, not classifed by food source, whats ok or not only determined by emotion. i wish more retarded cucks are born as foids in this world so the balance can be restored and everyone is where they belong

If my mate Wizard32 is voting for the ban, I vote for the ban as well kek.

No. Go back to reddit if you want your sugarplum fairy presentation of the world. There are no more raw places left on the internet and these cucks just shouldn't watch them if they don't like it.

NO STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE, MUH PUPPERINOS AND CATERINOS - REDDIT - MENTALLY LOST CEL
Zoomer

He should just post there.

Last edited:
i dont see the purpose that animal abuse and cruelty videos bring to this forum. so i vote ban em
Cat Spock GIF by MOODMAN
Redditor opinion:lul: because now that means we will have to ban humans Killin humans videos, because we are animals ourselves technically :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back