Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should we ban all animal killing videos like Mentally Lost Cel wants?

Should we ban all animal killing videos like Mentally Lost Cel wants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. Internet is already too cucked. Don't need this site to become like reddit. Maybe just add a tag system so the animals lovers can jgnore those vids. Also posting those vids is not harming no animal, they are already dead!
It's over. Redditor niggers infiltrated and mass spammed the cucked vote.

The censorship button should not be used liberally. Preferably not at all. The rest of the internet sucks dick precisely because of censorship and curated/sanitized/approved content. Subforums exist for this reason. I’m obviously not stoked on animal killing and would prefer not to see it, but it’s probabaly wise not to set precedent here for censorship. “Well we censor xyz already so what’s one more thing.” A digital “town square” should strive to imitate the real world’s settings (for lack of a better term) as much as possible and not impose additional constrains/restrictions.

Last edited:
Yes, it makes me sad

I don't like animal abuse videos neither but gay ass unnecessary censorship rules suck dick too.
@Fat Link don't turn this website to reddit bro. If some fag spams those retarded videos users should be able to scroll down or at worst put him on ignore. It's not worth cluttering rules because one guy kept crying about it in suggestions section.
The censorship button should not be used liberally. Preferably not at all. The rest of the internet sucks dick precisely because of censorship and curated/sanitized/approved content. Subforums exist for this reason. I’m obviously not stoked on animal killing and would prefer not to see it, but it’s probabaly wise not to set precedent here for censorship. “Well we censor xyz already so what’s one more thing.” A digital “town square” should strive to imitate the real world’s settings (for lack of a better term) as much as possible and not impose additional constrains/restrictions.
:yes::yes::yes:
keeps simping for dogs while they fuck your women you utter cuckold
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sounds like a shitty infiltrator idea.
Holy fuck ive never seen such a stark greycel ratio in a poll like this
Screenshot 20220623 213650 Chrome

I voted no out of spite. I dont give much of a shit either way on this subject but i think it's a stupid soy suggestion that this has even been raised as a debate. So fuck it. Keep the (legal) animal abuse content just to make you softy grayfags seethe :feels::feels::feels:

Ban animal torture videos but hunting/slaughterhouse videos should be allowed for educational purposes. People should have the right to discuss and see how their food is made

Just make them tag nsfw if there is animal abuse, and then anyone who doesn't like it can ignore the nsfw. Or maybe make a separate animal abuse tag just for mentally lost cel

Holy fuck ive never seen such a stark greycel ratio in a poll like this
View attachment 631487

I voted no out of spite. I dont give much of a shit either way on this subject but i think it's a stupid soy suggestion that this has even been raised as a debate. So fuck it. Keep the (legal) animal abuse content just to make you softy grayfags seethe :feels::feels::feels:
Based. Knew infiltrators will ruin this site

Move them to sewers

Ban animal torture videos but hunting/slaughterhouse videos should be allowed for educational purposes. People should have the right to discuss and see how their food is made
Shouldn't human vore videos be banned as well technically they are animals :smonk:

Yes ban that shit. If anything all it does is give people another reason to hate us, another reason to take this site down

yes. it's subversive. they can go to /gif/ for that shit

Just ban it. There are already many sites that feature animal gore and other shit. (i.e. TheYNC, Livegore)

Allow them only in The Sewers maybe

Yes, ban it. We need to be closer to the consensus and not to be considered sick fucks. We will never be able to spread the blackpill while being crazy and edgy.

Animals have nothing to do with your inceldom, your inceldom is caused by the societal changes implemented by globohomo zog Jews and women, animals are innocent

and yet so much of what you cannot bring yourself to believe ends up being true in this jesterworld :feelsclown:

View attachment 631427

I would not phrase it as a ban on "animal-killing" because humans are animals and I want us to be able to post videos of humans getting killed, like when we share stuff in the public interest to know like the Brenton Tarrant video or that recent one in the supermarket whose name escapes me.

Bans should be on a species-by-species basis. I don't care if someone want to show how to clean a fish for survival reasons, for example. Fish are also animals.

Maybe something like no dogs/cats getting killed, at minimum?

also nothing where it seems like someone is trying to eroticize it in some way because that'd fall into your furry bans

I don't care about swatting mosquitos, I think what @Mentally lost cel had mentioned was something about reptiles

there is a scene in Young Rock where Iron Sheik barbecues Jake the Snake's pet and I want to be able to post that if I can find it again

but for lizards-with-legs, sure let's protect htem

that means no abuse vids of Heidi the sneaker-lizard
that's how the rabbis are getting the rejuvenating baby blood without having to resort to slaughtering goy infants and keep their innocent appearance :feelshmm: they eat the foreskin later.

It's already reddit look at the votes:lul:
hole abuse is fine and good, harming innocent animals is just retarded and you can go to gore sites or whatever if you're that sort of deranged :feelshmm:

I dont mind posting videos as long as they didnt make those themselves

Much like @Wizard32 much of what @Mentally lost cel has to say is so ridiculous and silly it is beyond belief and so makes these two users as well users like them de facto court jesters whether they know it or not. :feelshehe:

Still even the craziest sons of bitches out there may have a valid point occasionally which I now leave it up to you all to decide if such a rare moment in a general sea of craziness has occurred? :feelsPop:

So judge wisely and vote well. :feelsclown:
All the sick degenerates who vote no is either a immature idiotic kid or a degenerate anime faggot, that says a lot

All the sick degenerates who vote no is either a immature idiotic kid or a degenerate anime faggot, that says a lot
Idc about animal abuse shit I don't send them. I just enjoy them if I see somewhere. They are already getting banned in future.

Idc about animal abuse shit I don't send them. I just enjoy them if I see somewhere. They are already getting banned in future.
You enjoy animal abuse ? You are a sick immature kid you fucking evil piece of shit

@Lycan was a school bully he needs to be banned along with Jerkcocky
I sent you the proof and please do something about that faggot
i said i bullied 1 fat kid in 5th grade because i was going through some shit. i have been bullied too

No, a human being killed is far worse and is allowed.

Animals, on the other hand, hold little to no value and should have the same right any other property has, 0

Don't have to man the FBI will do the work on this one. No one differentiates or has time to read or check whether you support it or hate it, they just see the footage and they click.

Sounds like content for the sewer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back