Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should this fatcel be congratulated on losing 200 pounds?

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

Incelswithoutspines is congratulating this fatcel for going from 500lbs to 300lbs. Do you think he deserves it? I don't. This is like congratulating someone for showering for after voluntarily stopping showering for 4 months. And when he gets out of the shower, he didn't even wash his balls or asshole.

He looks like he might genuinely have good bone structure if he looses another 70 pounds or so. Bald though so it’s over tbh.

Chad facial aesthetics, so no

nope, he needs to lose another 100 tbh

No, being normal weight is the minimum, you should be shamed for being fat, not congratulated for not being

ChadsWithoutHate

They shouldn't shame him, it's a good thing that he's making progress

mogs me but good for him

He looks like he might genuinely have good bone structure if he looses another 70 pounds or so. Bald though so it’s over tbh.
Yeah he looks like if he lost the weight he would look like one of those high t UFC fighters.
This guy is legit a mogger, jfl at ruining your life by being fat

Tall + white + good bone structure. "incel" :feelsseriously:

ChadsWithoutHate
Lmao What?
No, being normal weight is the minimum, you should be shamed for being fat, not congratulated for not being
Ehhhh...s pool me ppl have genuine bad shot that happened to them and they get fat he shouldnt be shamed he acknowledge he had a problem and changed it.

Lmao What?

Ehhhh...s pool me ppl have genuine bad shot that happened to them and they get fat he shouldnt be shamed he acknowledge he had a problem and changed it.
Their reddit is called IncelsWithoutHate

İncel or not,ı feel happy when someone loses weight as long as its not a foid.

People that get that fat to begin with generally gain it all back eventually unless they get their stomachs permanently cut up and stapled permanently small.

He's probably at about 30% body fat.
He needs to get down to 10-12% and he has a potential to be 7/10
He should be congratulated, but only when he reaches 10% body fat.

He's probably at about 30% body fat.
He needs to get down to 10-12% and he has a potential to be 7/10
He should be congratulated, but only when he reaches 10% body fat.

lmao he's literally 50% bodyfat still. He won't be appraoching 30% until he's sub 200

lmao he's literally 50% bodyfat still. He won't be appraoching 30% until he's sub 200
You're right, I just glanced his pic now that I'm looking carefully he's easily 45-50% range. 120 pounds more to loose.