Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should there be a thot patrol online and on the street?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
What if there was a website on a decentrilized platform like steemit, where people can share pictures and expose the name of gold diggers and carousel riders and false rape accusers? There can be a street patrol too, to take pictures and get info on nearby hos in every town.

I have given up thinking on what "should" be because it will never happen. Things will only get worse.

I have given up thinking on what "should" be because it will never happen. Things will only get worse.
Have faith brother, we'll make it through and get our sweet revenge.

We should do anything in our power to fight degenerate foids.

come brother, join me in cleansing infidels off the street

there should be an incel patrol where all incels are killed on sight to end their suffering

Did someone say...

nrNr1P.gif

come brother, join me in cleansing infidels off the street

Do others on this sight support sharia law? Enforcement of an ideology seems a bit different than 'outing' thots

Do others on this sight support sharia law? Enforcement of an ideology seems a bit different than 'outing' thots
I was only talking about exposing them and keeping all their information on a public unhackable database. But if they want to enforce sharia on the street that would work too.

There damn well should be. It would be our version of ihollaback.org.

I was only talking about exposing them and keeping all their information on a public unhackable database. But if they want to enforce sharia on the street that would work too.
The freedom of thought and speech is what allows sites like this to exist. Also, I don't understand why people feel the need to force people to believe their religion. Any idea that is backed by force and not its own reasoning is most likely not a good idea.

For that to be possible, we need White Sharia revolution.

what's that?
A site where women shame men and try to get them fired by uploading pictures of "creeps" and claim they harassed them or sexually assaulted them on the street or somewhere in public.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back