Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should skipping school be legal

• Thread starter Deleted member 37145
  • Start date
Deleted member 37145

Deleted member 37145

Waiting for info.
-
In my opinion oh and send me some celebratory cheers i finally got homeschooled from the principle calling my parents saying some kids came forward and i was gonna shoot up the school "i was not i only like the columbine aesthetic" but i was lucky enough to convince my parents their protecting me from the school and not the school from me anyways every student is their own human being and should be given the option to take school alternatives now im not saying no school at all but maybe diffrent types and smaller classes for more one on one learning you know:smonk::blackpill::redpill:

Yes. Mandatory school is a Jew idea.

homescholl is possibly, but good luck LDAR.
HS would be the only chance to ascend, so it's a opportunity that the jew society gives you.

Lack of sociability in childhood leads to social disability further on life, that is, over. So homeschooling is retarded unless the parents are forced to take the child somewhere to socialize properly.

Lack of sociability in childhood leads to social disability further on life, that is, over. So homeschooling is retarded unless the parents are forced to take the child somewhere to socialize properly.
homeschooling can only works FOR GIRLS.
Singer Aurora Asknes was homeschool and she was fine.

Kinda stopped taking them seriously when they started admitting women and minorities. Just went downhill from there though. Schools are just Marxist indoctrination factories by this point.

If youre in school get off this site

Of course cuz the idea of school and education is a old ass idea that is far away from what it should be for a very very long time
Kinda stopped taking them seriously when they started admitting women and minorities. Just went downhill from there though. Schools are just Marxist indoctrination factories by this point.
Yes

tbh, but imo it should be mandatory for those who get bullied at school since
1. getting bullied usually means you're trucel or in the best of cases a low tier normie, not to mention you'll essentially suffer as long as you stay there
2. cuck teachers barely do anything about it nowadays, and if you try to fight back, suddenly you're the piece of shit so you're fucked anyway

anyways every student is their own human being and should be given the option to take school alternatives now im not saying no school at all but maybe diffrent types and smaller classes for more one on one learning you know
Absolutely.
The amount of anguish school can cause to students is incredible! The fact there's been so many mass shootings makes it extremely obvious. No matter what they want to keep young men going to their institutions and they're fine with absolutely destroying the mental states of "students".

In their minds mass shootings are caused by mental issues, or video games, etc, but don't realize school is the entire reason this stuff happens.

I never went to class in high school, fuck that

yes school is fucking useless