Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should skipping school be legal

• Thread starter Deleted member 37145
  • Start date
Deleted member 37145

Deleted member 37145

Waiting for info.
-
2h 53m
In my opinion oh and send me some celebratory cheers i finally got homeschooled from the principle calling my parents saying some kids came forward and i was gonna shoot up the school "i was not i only like the columbine aesthetic" but i was lucky enough to convince my parents their protecting me from the school and not the school from me anyways every student is their own human being and should be given the option to take school alternatives now im not saying no school at all but maybe diffrent types and smaller classes for more one on one learning you know:smonk::blackpill::redpill:

<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
★★
109d 21h 43m

BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
26d 21h 25m
Yes. Mandatory school is a Jew idea.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 9h 26m
Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
7d 14h 39m
homescholl is possibly, but good luck LDAR.
HS would be the only chance to ascend, so it's a opportunity that the jew society gives you.

unuser

unuser

Relationships are a basic human right
7d 11h 28m
Lack of sociability in childhood leads to social disability further on life, that is, over. So homeschooling is retarded unless the parents are forced to take the child somewhere to socialize properly.

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
7d 14h 39m
unuser said:
Lack of sociability in childhood leads to social disability further on life, that is, over. So homeschooling is retarded unless the parents are forced to take the child somewhere to socialize properly.
homeschooling can only works FOR GIRLS.
Singer Aurora Asknes was homeschool and she was fine.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 26m
Kinda stopped taking them seriously when they started admitting women and minorities. Just went downhill from there though. Schools are just Marxist indoctrination factories by this point.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
80d 14h 3m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Schools are just Marxist indoctrination factories by this point.

wei#3959

wei#3959

Major
★★★
104d 14h 26m
Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
29d 20h 4m
If youre in school get off this site

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
Of course cuz the idea of school and education is a old ass idea that is far away from what it should be for a very very long time
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Kinda stopped taking them seriously when they started admitting women and minorities. Just went downhill from there though. Schools are just Marxist indoctrination factories by this point.
Yes

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
72d 6h 47m
unuser said:
tbh, but imo it should be mandatory for those who get bullied at school since
1. getting bullied usually means you're trucel or in the best of cases a low tier normie, not to mention you'll essentially suffer as long as you stay there
2. cuck teachers barely do anything about it nowadays, and if you try to fight back, suddenly you're the piece of shit so you're fucked anyway

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 6h 24m
F2i

F2i

neetcel retard
9h 21m
Cyndankit said:
anyways every student is their own human being and should be given the option to take school alternatives now im not saying no school at all but maybe diffrent types and smaller classes for more one on one learning you know
Absolutely.
The amount of anguish school can cause to students is incredible! The fact there's been so many mass shootings makes it extremely obvious. No matter what they want to keep young men going to their institutions and they're fine with absolutely destroying the mental states of "students".

In their minds mass shootings are caused by mental issues, or video games, etc, but don't realize school is the entire reason this stuff happens.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
269d 4h 12m
I never went to class in high school, fuck that

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Mythic
41d 1h 36m
yes school is fucking useless

shape1