Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should Reclusemaxer get a job at McDonalds?

Should he

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
No other job is hiring him and wont return his calls so his best bet is fast food. I’ve worked there before and it’s easy as hell. Just need to know how to work quick. That’s his best chance.

@Reclusemaxer

McDonald’s is neurotypical only

McDonald’s is neurotypical only
Yes it is (i had a hard time the short time i worked there) but all jobs are neurotypical only so you better learn BITCH.

Yes it is (i had a hard time the short time i worked there) but all jobs are neurotypical only so you better learn BITCH.
Why should I contribute to scumciety while @Animecel2D gets to LDAR comfortably

Exactly so you don’t be able to do anything you talk about me having no life when you have 136 days online compared to my 45 days online
Because im on a break until i get my pc and license. I do work online from time to time. Atleast i have savings and you have nothing.

I am way better than you. As my saying goes

”I am Lightyears ahead of you Baby”
You’re rotting on an Incel message board with 136 days online and you make fun of somebody with 45 days online on the same message board

Mcdonalds rejected my application. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You’re rotting on an Incel message board with 136 days online and you make fun of somebody with 45 days online on the same message board
You came in here like yesterday. Of course you have less days online JFL