Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should mentalcels be considered incels and be allowed to post here moving forward?

• Thread starter Mod King Xerxes
  • Start date

Should mentalcels be considered incels and be allowed to post here moving forward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mod King Xerxes

Mod King Xerxes

You will find that I am kind.
★★★★★
A mentalcel is presumably a good looking male whom upon first viewing anyone might assume that he’s a high tier normie with a wife and family or a Chad slayer (who gets a lot of women) or a Chadlite (does alright on the dating scene but still not quite as successful as your standard better looking Chad) but in reality gets very little or no interest from women due to severe mental illness issues that make him miss important social cues and thus come across to females who’d otherwise want to get with him and jump his bones as creepy, scary or just plain unattractive.

Elliot Rodger is perhaps the best ever example of this as physically he had the makings of a male asian giga Chad Hollywood martial arts action star but due to his dual severe mental illnesses of crippling shyness and psychosis, he couldn’t make the proper social connections in order to obtain the type of women that he wanted ie white, blonde and beautiful. :feelshehe:

@based_meme @Moeggels @Rhaast @ThoughtfulCel @nice_try @BlkPillPres @-BrettyBoy- @Atavistic Autist @Infinity

Last edited:
Even average looking men struggle because of modern female standards. I doubt Chad struggles though, regardless of whether he has a disability or not, it would have to be severe for the Chad to struggle due to it and when I say severe I don’t mean being strange by society standards, I just mean unable to communicate well and that type of shit.

Last edited:
Imo by saying mentalcels aren't real incels you're saying that ER was a fakecel. The guy who is basically the face of inceldom along with BO2cel. The guy who shot people because he was too autistic to get pussy. Just think about that before you vote.

Last edited:
If he is good looking (as you stated) and not short, no.

BRO YOU'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH CALING ELLIOT CHAD JFL :lul::lul::lul:

BRO YOU'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH CALING ELLIOT CHAD JFL :lul::lul::lul:
I wouldn't agree with him being a Chad personally but with his status and money, he had to be absolutely mentally retarded to not get some noodle pussy at the very least. He wouldn't have been an incel if you replaced his brain with the brain of a norman.

Guess what I think

Imo by saying mentalcels aren't real incels you're saying that ER was a fakecel. The guy who is basically the face of inceldom along with BO2cel. The guy who shot people because he was too autistic to get pussy. Just think about that before you vote.

I'm a mentalcel my self with shit communication/social skills, but i'm ugly to a point where no foid is attracted to me. i think if they're 7+/10 with a decent height or taller than 6'5 without being deformed we shouldn't allow them.
+ if they're annoying as fuck and try to show thier superiority to other users we should ban them.

Last edited:
here mentalcel is calling chads with mental illness when many ugly people suffer from autism and schizophrenia, bipolar disorder

I have no problem saying Rodger was a fakecel with mental problems, I was saying that before I came here.

But this thread's question is a complex one. Because mentalcels do need some kind of help, we can't just throw them out.

ER was very far from good looking.
I voted yes, because I'd prefer not to see similar threads in the future (should whites/tallcels/blackcels) be allowed to post here.
Inceldom is about a male not receiving any unpaid sex and romance, even though he craves it. If he satisfies this criterion, he should be allowed in my opinion.

However, I agree with the objection of @BlkPillPres, that mentalceldom has the potential to be seriously abused, so the mods should pay extra attention to sort out fakecels and trolls who are trying to use this loophole to get away with blatant bragging.

ER was very far from good looking.
I voted yes, because I'd prefer not to see similar threads in the future (should whites/tallcels/blackcels) be allowed to post here.
Inceldom is about a male not receiving any unpaid sex and romance, even though he craves it. If he satisfies this criterion, he should be allowed in my opinion.

However, I agree with the objection of @BlkPillPres, that mentalceldom has the potential to be seriously abused, so the mods should pay extra attention to sort out fakecels and trolls who are trying to use this loophole to get away with blatant bragging.
yes and one who brags here is our chad friend @-BrettyBoy-

@SocialzERo

I have no problem saying Rodger was a fakecel with mental problems, I was saying that before I came here.
This has been discussed billion times over, but I rarely see people pointing out the fact that most people who call ER fakecel are white, tall or just straight up not incel.
At the end of the day, this divide amounts to inherent ignorance about our experience. You have to live it to believe it.

I might be a narcissist but I think I look pretty good looking ngl. Despite this, I've never been able to even successfully ask a girl on a date. And not from a lack of trying. Girls can smell fear and awkwardness and they would rather get ravaged by a brutish ugly caveman than a supreme and unironically dead seriously magnificent gentleman such as myself.... only because I'm awkward.
he should make a thread poll for the community to vote if elliot is a ''chad'' or not at this point :feelskek:
He's not a chad, more like a brad. Elliot could have slayed women but not blondes. blondes only fuck chads. ER only wanted white women.

He prob could have scored with an azn or hispanic

This has been discussed billion times over, but I rarely see people pointing out the fact that most people who call ER fakecel are white, tall or just straight up not incel.
At the end of the day, this divide amounts to inherent ignorance about our experience. You have to live it to believe it.

I'm gonna go even further and say that Rodger himself was white. It's only the incel and incel-adjacent communities that niggles over bits of ethnic background. "Oh, but how 'white' is he really?"

you said this
also that cretin @Fat Link unbanned you when you should stay banned
The one off was with a local I found by digging at the bottom of the sewers, I’m sure there are many dudes here who even mog her. I’m average looking and this was the best I could get as a one off and now I’m suddenly a Chad slayer.

I'm gonna go even further and say that Rodger himself was white. It's only the incel and incel-adjacent communities that niggles over bits of ethnic background. "Oh, but how 'white' is he really?"
Uh huh, Obama is a gigacracker too, JFL

The one off was with a local I found by digging at the bottom of the sewers, I’m sure there are many dudes here who even mog her. I’m average looking and this was the best I could get as a one off and now I’m suddenly a Chad slayer.
still sexual experience

you said this
also that cretin @Fat Link unbanned you when you should stay banned
That was Serge’s call brah. :feelsseriously:

Blame him why don’t ya? :feelsugh:

was it from Tinder?

Uh huh, Obama is a gigacracker too, JFL

No, he's black. If you look white, you're white. If you look black, you're black. The normies don't care about nose shape or things like that.

A mentalcel is presumably a good looking male whom upon first viewing anyone might assume that he’s a high tier normie with a wife and family or a Chad slayer (who gets a lot of women) or a Chadlite (does alright on the dating scene but still not quite as successful as your standard better looking Chad) but in reality gets very little or no interest from women due to severe mental illness issues that make him miss important social cues and thus come across to females who’d otherwise want to get with him and jump his bones as creepy, scary or just plain unattractive.

Elliot Rodger is perhaps the best ever example of this as physically he had the makings of a male asian giga Chad Hollywood martial arts action star but due to his dual severe mental illnesses of crippling shyness and psychosis, he couldn’t make the proper social connections in order to obtain the type of women that he wanted ie white, blonde and beautiful. :feelshehe:

@based_meme @Moeggels @Rhaast @ThoughtfulCel @nice_try @BlkPillPres @-BrettyBoy- @Atavistic Autist @Infinity
I selected "no" but the problem is your question is a "loaded question" to begin with.

It's like asking "Should femcels be allowed on the forum?"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "FEMCEL" OR "MENTALCEL"

BOTH GROUPS ARE "VOLCELS"

You are using circular logic without even realizing it (or maybe you are fully aware and just being disingenuous. It's like asking "Should these guys that belong here be allowed to be here". Using the term "mentalcel" presupposes that they are actually incels from the start and we need to decide if were willing to accept them. Based on what people have described as "mentalcel", NONE OF THEM ARE INCELS.

"I'm shy" is not a legitimate fucking excuse, because that means "shy Chad" is also incel too, it can't work like that. We can't have all these ridiculous arbitrary gaping loophole rules that can easily be exploited by trolls and larps.

Stop beating around the bush and playing all the BS semantic word games and just skip to the end and say that normies are allowed on the forum, because that's the end result of all this word play. You guys are allowing people to push the envelope further and further over time, until one day the forum becomes unrecognizable as an INCEL FORUM.

If you are 6ft+ tall and white you aren't incel, you are volcel, THE STATS PROVE THIS.

The only exception is if your face is really really ugly, but good genetics is usually a "package deal", I think it's a little too convenient for every 6ft+ tall white guy here saying - "my face is 3/10 bro". Sorry, I call bullshit.

They can literally just target asian women and get laid in 2 weeks flat with those traits, all you'd have to do is practice basic hygiene, that's it. Nobody like that should be able to say "but I'm afraid too approach" and now they're incel.

SAYING "MENTALCELS" ARE INCELS, IS LIKE SAYING SOMEONE WHO CHOOSES TO REMAIN IN A WHEELCHAIR WHEN THEY CAN WALK IS A PARAPLEGIC.

NO, THAT PERSON IS VOLUNTARILY USING A WHEELCHAIR.

Last edited:
I selected "no" but the problem is your question is a "loaded question" to begin with.

It's like asking "Should femcels be allowed on the forum?"

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "FEMCEL" OR "MENTALCEL"

BOTH GROUPS ARE "VOLCELS"

You are using circular logic without even realizing it (or maybe you are fully aware and just being disingenuous. It's like asking "Should these guys that belong here be allowed to be here". Using the term "mentalcel" presupposes that they are actually incels from the start and we need to decide if were willing to accept them. Based on what people have described as "mentalcel", NONE OF THEM ARE INCELS.

"I'm shy" is not a legitimate fucking excuse, because that means "shy Chad" is also incel too, it can't work like that. We can't have all these ridiculous arbitrary gaping loophole rules that can easily be exploited by trolls and larps.

Stop beating around the bush and playing all the BS semantic word games and just skip to the end and say that normies are allowed on the forum, because that's the end result of all this word play. You guys are allowing people to push the envelope further and further over time, until one day the forum becomes unrecognizable as an INCEL FORUM.

If you are 6ft+ tall and white you aren't incel, you are volcel, THE STATS PROVE THIS.

The only exception is if your face is really really ugly, but good genetics is usually a "package deal", I think it's a little too convenient for every 6ft+ tall white guy here saying - "my face is 3/10 bro". Sorry, I call bullshit.

They can literally just target asian women and get laid in 2 weeks flat with those traits, all you'd have to do is practice basic hygiene, that's it. Nobody like that should be able to say "but I'm afraid too approach" and now they're incel.

SAYING "MENTALCELS" ARE INCELS, IS LIKE SAYING SOMEONE WHO CHOOSES TO REMAIN IN A WHEELCHAIR WHEN THEY CAN WALK IS A PARAPLEGIC.

NO, THAT PERSON IS VOLUNTARILY USING A WHEELCHAIR.
Would you look at that, the forum's schizo pseudo-intellectual essay writer doesn't understand that humans are a social species and being an autist isn't an attractive trait.

Yes and no. Depends. If he's good looking, no. If he's got a mental disability and ain't much to look at, yes.

Not really, but okay. This is not related to my position.

How the fuck are you saying this on an incel forum? HOOOW? HOOOOOOOOW? :feelsohgod:

You said Rodger decriers were white. I'm saying "Rodger himself is white, so what does his decrier being white have to do with anything? If this is about white people not understanding the ethnic struggle, I'm saying Rodger is not ethnic, not really. Not by normie standards."

And that's what I mean about nose shape. Normies look at Rodger, they say "That's a white guy." They're not picking his face apart trying to dig up his family tree.

No. Their existence goes against the founding principles of our community, e.g lookism. Unironically seek therapy in a non-western country by a male therapist, if you already have no trouble blending in with the normie crowds and ESPECIALLY if foids approach you first but you still somehow manage to fuck it up. The fact that this act isn't bannable on its own proved that this forum is already headed in the clown direction.
to the people who read that thread you know know who I'm referring to :feelsclown:

For people with ASD, I can say with certainty that this condition alone is not enough to make you incel IF your aesthetics aren't hindered. Personally I've seen first hand that aesthetic normies and above who were literal aspies, tourettes or had any other mental disorder with the exception of being a literal downy, can have relationships and sex with normie foids and above. Fu[UWSL]ck I knew this faggot who was heavily obsessed with Shippuden to the point where he wore a stupid ataksuki shroud to fucking college and still got a artsy goth gf, he was tall and white tho [/UWSL]:feelsclown:[UWSL]. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]As an aspie myself, I'm not saying it doesn't affect SMV negatively at all (which it does), I'm saying any social retard can get by on his looks alone if given the necessary tools from the start, e.g be born with good bones.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I'm saying "Rodger himself is white, so what does his decrier being white have to do with anything?
Again, you're proving my point. You're intentionally being obtuse, you dismiss his ethnicity just to deny the racepill (for mixed people), you can't even face the question head on.
Elliot looks like a Kazakh boy, come on.
And that's what I mean about nose shape. Normies look at Rodger, they say "That's a white guy." They're not picking his face apart trying to dig up his family tree.
Nigga, normies are picking apart our faces all the time. That's why we're here. COME ON.
His face is not white, it's ethnicized and therefore ugly.
His nose is a genetic catastrophy. He looks like a goddamn alien just because of it alone.

Would you look at that, the forum's schizo pseudo-intellectual essay writer doesn't understand that humans are a social species and being an autist isn't an attractive trait.
Here the faggot goes again insulting users that are 10 times as intelligent then his self diagnosed ass is. you are exactly the kind of user @BlkPillPres was calling out in his original post with your 27 likes on tinder in 6 hours.

Again, you're proving my point. You're intentionally being obtuse, you dismiss his ethnicity just to deny the racepill (for mixed people), you can't even face the question head on.
Elliot looks like a Kazakh boy, come on.

Nigga, normies are picking apart our faces all the time. That's why we're here. COME ON.
His face is not white, it's ethnicized and therefore ugly.
His nose is a genetic catastrophy. He looks like a goddamn alien just because of it alone.

I'm not denying the racepill, it applies to people who are actually ethnic by normal standards. You wanna say "Hey this Chinese-American is struggling because of preconceived impressions of Chinese people" then yeah, I get that. But to be like "Oh but look at these little ethnic markers here" no, only /pol/ and us care about that.

Normies might find us ugly. But for guys like Rodger, at BEST, they're saying "That guy looks ugly." I don't think they're actually saying this about him, but what they're definitely not saying is "He looks Kazakh." Normies aren't that pedantic about ethnicity. If he was full blown Asian then sure. Cho, I believe faced Asian racism. But Rodger I would bet the farm was only ever seen as a white guy.

Here the faggot goes again insulting users that are 10 times as intelligent then his self diagnosed ass is. you are exactly the kind of user @BlkPillPres was calling out in his original post with your 27 likes on tinder in 6 hours.
He's not intelligent at all lmao. He just likes writing essays and saying 10 times as much as is actually needed.

No mental”cels” should not be allowed. It’s an insult who actual incels who are short/ugly/ethnic. They have the looks to ascend but don’t because why? Because they’re shy and high inhib? Fucking LOL. I can understand a person being shy and high inhib due to being bullied/rejected by their peers for years but that only happens to ugly/short guys anyway JFL.

Allowing mental”cels” is bluepilled as it dismisses face, height and race as the primary cause of inceldom and shifts it to behavior. Given a guy is already ugly and he has actual mental problems, I’ll welcome him with open arms. But if a tall and good looking guy comes here saying can’t get girls because he’s too shy and he doesn’t even try, he can get the fuck out of here.

It's over for @-BrettyBoy- cels :feelsrope:

I'm not denying the racepill, it applies to people who are actually ethnic by normal standards
Dilluting is the first step of denying.
You can't just sprinkle in all those ridiculous hypotheticals and expect me to take it seriously.
But to be like "Oh but look at these little ethnic markers here"
Short stature. Jet black straight hair. Funny eyes. Upturned nose.
LITTLE ETHNIC MARKERS NIGGA :lul::lul::lul:
I'M THE /POL/TARD ETHNOGRAPHER HERE
I GOT THE CALIPERS ON LIKE IT'S 1942
OH SHIT AHNENERBE SENT ME AN INVITE
FUCKING RACE SCIENCE BRO :lul::lul::lul:
Normies aren't that pedantic about ethnicity.
That's why curry jannies are slaying, of course.
But Rodger I would bet the farm was only ever seen as a white guy.
Try being the only guy in class who's like this. You will know how far racism gets.

Dilluting is the first step of denying.
You can't just sprinkle in all those ridiculous hypotheticals and expect me to take it seriously.

Short stature. Jet black straight hair. Funny eyes. Upturned nose.
LITTLE ETHNIC MARKERS NIGGA :lul::lul::lul:
I'M THE /POL/TARD ETHNOGRAPHER HERE
I GOT THE CALIPERS ON LIKE IT'S 1942
OH SHIT AHNENERBE SENT ME AN INVITE
FUCKING RACE SCIENCE BRO :lul::lul::lul:

That's why curry jannies are slaying, of course.

Try being the only guy in class who's like this. You will know how far racism gets.

Again, full blooded Indians, sure. If they are visibly, obviously Hindi then yeah. You keep saying things like "But what about the curries?" Yes, ACTUAL curries. Not "curry by the Internet's stringent standard." Even if people didn't like the way Rodger looked, and I deny even this, but even IF they didn't like the way he looked, no one was like "Well he's definitely not white."

Yes and no. Depends. If he's good looking, no. If he's got a mental disability and ain't much to look at, yes.
You guys need to stop with this flawed logic too, because you are creating leeway for people to make these arguments. If he has to be ugly to be incel then it makes no sense adding in "mentalcel counts but only if you are ugly". It doesn't make sense, it's the ugliness that determines inceldom not your willingness to approach.

Saying "yes and no" makes no sense, because you yourself are stating that they have to be ugly, if being ugly is the determining factor and not "shyness", then there's no reason to say "yes and no", there's no reason for an ugly person to add in "I'm shy", because your ugliness should be why you can't get sex, not the fact that you CHOOSE not to approach (THAT'S A VOLCEL).

The fact that this act isn't bannable on its own proved that this forum is already headed in the clown direction.
to the people who read that thread you know know who I'm referring to :feelsclown:
Who is that?

Even if people didn't like the way Rodger looked, and I deny even this
Then it's only logical for you to deny lookism and inceldom, which I feel like is your ultimate goal here
but even IF they didn't like the way he looked, no one was like "Well he's definitely not white."
If people hate me for looking and being ethnic, they're probably being racist...
Is the conclusion above controversial to you? :feelswhat:
Mate, White Americans were racist against the Irish and the Italians. How do you think actual ethnics stand a chance here?

Then it's only logical for you to deny lookism and inceldom, which I feel like is your ultimate goal here

If people hate me for looking and being ethnic, they're probably being racist...
Is the conclusion above controversial to you? :feelswhat:
Mate, White Americans were racist against the Irish and the Italians. How do you think actual ethnics stand a chance here?

IF people hate you for looking and being ethnic. Yes, actual ethnics get hated for their ethnicity. But whatever ethnicity Rodger was, whatever he was hated for, he was seen as a white man by everyone except people who obsess over ethnicity. I would stake both balls on it.