Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should Incelman be banned?

• Thread starter Harvey_Weinstein_Hero
  • Start date

Should Incelman be banned?

• Total voters
Yes pls, the only thing he do with his volcel autism is giving the opportunity to cucktears to screenshot and said "hurr durr, you see, incels are all social retards with high standars"

Banhammer for the Gambler.

NegroKing said:
Fuck him.

any reason behind this?

Ub2w said:
Yes pls, the only thing he do with his volcel autism is giving the opportunity to cucktears to screenshot and said "hurr durr, you see, incels are all social retards with high standars"

Why do you care what inceltears thinks of incels and its users?

idk who he is or what he's done, but it's a numbers game and we need all hands on deck.

Don't know him. As far as I know in threads I've seen he hasn't posted anything stupid. Framecel 100% needs to be banned.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
NegroKing said:
Fuck him.
any reason behind this?

Ub2w said:
Why do you care what inceltears thinks of incels and its users?

I don't like fakecels and standarcels ruining our public image, thanks to them a bunch of people think we are average looking people with high standars.

Banning framecel will also made me happy.

anincelforlifelol said:
Don't know him. As far as I know in threads I've seen he hasn't posted anything stupid. Framecel 100% needs to be banned.

>As far as I know in threads I've seen he hasn't posted anything stupid

you must not be looking hard enough  :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I like Incelman/Anon/other alts.

No lol,banning on a site like this is uber stupid.

Especially since you have chadlites posting here who didn't get banned ever.

Ban me too in that case. There's a lot of volcels here. A true incel is a 2 or 3 at best who can't fuck because a 0/10 doesn't exist.

he can stay for epic lulz. everytiem he is mentioned I laugh till my sides hurt

Pointless to ban him I suppose because he has so many alts anyway.

yesterday i attempted to get banned by saying the most fakecel shit imaginable and im still here but incelman is banned for making a legitmate incel post. lul.

I say no, but I guess he's breaking the no female worship rule.

I don't agree with that rule, either, though.

So I can make poasts threatening rape or acid washing, but I can't post a pic of a foid and lament the ways in which I can never have her?

That's pretty gay.

We should purge all the volcels/fakecels.

no one should be banned for anything

the more retarded this forum will become the more entertaining it will be

incels should not be banning its fellow incels, what exactly is the point of causing division in this small community, its better to stick together

id rather him get laid for the chadlite he is than waste his good looks autistically rambling on this forum

Honestly we just need a random ban generator.

I dont like him, but theres no motive for ban.

no just call him out if you don't like his posts

I think he's hilarious tbh.

Ub2w said:
I don't like fakecels and standarcels ruining our public image, thanks to them a bunch of people think we are average looking people with high standars.

Banning framecel will also made me happy.

>incels
>public image

mate, if we had ANY good public exposition, we wouldn't be incels

he is a legend but he has surely annoyed the staff enough to deserve some measure to be contained, so I voted the last option

anon_899 said:
>incels
>public image

mate, if we had ANY good public exposition, we wouldn't be incels

This. 
We are literally the most wretched miserable part of society that no one wants to EVER associate with. Low value males only exists to be filtered and killed off. Jfl if anyone thinks we should burden ourselves wwith public image.

I'm not qualified to say...