Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are banned people trying to come back?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
So I noticed this thing but my brain didnt proccess it. That is until that thing is well, theres alot of new lost souls that are banned all of a sudden. No seriously. A shit load of "new souls" are on the banned mark. Could also be foids, fakecells, chads, FBI cunts. But for new souls to be banned that fast goes to show that there migh be a thing were either dumbasses or previously banned people are trying to wedge there way back in. Even the "ok graycell" being used to spam threads to up the post count could be another callsign. Why would they bent on ranking up that fast?

Now in the TOS, wifi connections are somwhat monitered so if somone registeres from a wifi network that had a banned acount or uses a public wifi or VPN, that will result in a boot up the ass. It could be dumb paranoid incels not knowing that from the TOS wile using a VPN. IDK, what do you think causes so many "new lost souls" to be banned?

Why’re you asking us. :feelsseriously:
@LeFrenchCel

theres alot of new lost souls that are banned all of a sudden. No seriously. A shit load of "new souls" are on the banned mark. Could also be foids, fakecells, chads, FBI cunts.
They were probably posting stupid shit that warranted the ban.

When greycels who have only been here for a few days know the blackpill just as well or better than me, I generally assume they've been banned in the past and registered under a new email.

Most of the time it's ppl who registered with an incomplete or too vague application and who're "banned" until it becomes more clear if they're really incels or not

I was banned because I fell for leftist propaganda and defended trannies once. Thank god, a friend of mine managed to reset me to default settings.

After probably annoying the shit out of the mods, I got back in. This was a while ago, though.