Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I wear this T-Shirt

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I want to create a white T-Shirt with ,,Supreme Gentleman" in red colour on it.

I am from a big city in Germany. I considered to wear it at StarBucks or in the local underground/bus in order to catch some views from other people on my T-Shirt. In this way, I might find some brocels.

What do you think

using a shirt design that you made and it fits well in you is very based :feelsokman:

It seems subtle enough to me, especially in Germany where most might not even have heard of the exact specifics of the event in question; it's also vague enough to be explained away in another fashion, just being seen as another fad "Supreme" shirt, so looks good to me. :feelsjuice:

It seems subtle enough to me, especially in Germany where most might not even have heard of the exact specifics of the event in question; it's also vague enough to be explained away in another fashion, just being seen as another fad "Supreme" shirt, so looks good to me. :feelsjuice:
OP, that's gigabased of you to do it and you absolutely should. To be honest @PLA1092 , I would actually wear a Supreme Gentleman shirt even if I lived in the US.

OP, that's gigabased of you to do it and you absolutely should. To be honest @PLA1092 , I would actually wear a Supreme Gentleman shirt even if I lived in the US.
You would instantly be taken out by anti-I.N.C.E.L. squads perched on every rooftop and window sill of every major city in the US. :society:

E5g6F0DVEAEIe8r
Supreme g

You would instantly be taken out by anti-I.N.C.E.L. squads perched on every rooftop and window sill of every major city in the US. :society:
Go ahead, pink haired trannies. Try to take me down (if you haven't killed yourselves already). No guns allowed BTW, since you want to ban them too. :lul:

I want to create a white T-Shirt with ,,Supreme Gentleman" in red colour on it.

I am from a big city in Germany. I considered to wear it at StarBucks or in the local underground/bus in order to catch some views from other people on my T-Shirt. In this way, I might find some brocels.

What do you think
Wear it

Every incel should wear to recognize brocels in street :society: