Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a Creep.

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Whenever I'm on public transport in the city and have to stand in a completely overcrowded bus, for example, and have the privilege of having a young woman my age standing in front of me, I can breathe in the scent gently emanating from her hair or the musky scent of her. This indescribably beautiful scent of a woman when she is just standing very close to me in the cramped bus. This scent is indescribable and gives me at least a rudimentary feeling of what it would be like to have a girlfriend

Most foids really do smell great. I love foid parfumes, they're sexy as fuck.

Whenever I'm on public transport in the city and have to stand in a completely overcrowded bus, for example, and have the privilege of having a young woman my age standing in front of me, I can breathe in the scent gently emanating from her hair or the musky scent of her. This indescribably beautiful scent of a woman when she is just standing very close to me in the cramped bus. This scent is indescribable and gives me at least a rudimentary feeling of what it would be like to have a girlfriend
off to the slammer wise guy.

View: https://youtu.be/dBOd_eVvvIs?feature=shared

That's normal.

you're not doing anything bad, don't be ashamed

"Bro you-you frickin creep what the hell is your problem y- y- you stupid inkie! :soy: "

based, i dont go outside a lot due to getting mogged.

Last time i caught public transport their was Foid coughing and spluttering everywhere with no mask

A girl had the bottom locker below mine in school, and she started rumours that I was staring at her ass when I opened my locker above hers

Then people all thought I was a creep

It all happens just because I'm an incel :feelsrope: