Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Should I touch my dick before touching a woman's hand?

Should I dew it

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I'm going to a convenient store and I was wondering if I should touch the cashier's hand with my hand that has already touched my dick and ballz.

Thoughts?

@PersonalityChad why no?

Don’t shower and wash for days, stroke your balls and penis lots, go to the store and touch everything (most preferably female related products)

You should cum onto your hands daily and wipe your ass like the curryniggers do before shoving your fingers in her mouth and acting like a retard saying shit like "I'll hold onto your teeth so they don't get lost"
Download 27

It wouldn't really change much.

You should cum onto your hands daily and wipe your ass like the curryniggers do before shoving your fingers in her mouth and acting like a retard saying shit like "I'll hold onto your teeth so they don't get lost"
this

Just stop washing your hands frequently and you'll do this automatically :feelsthink:

dip your hands in toilet water

I'm going to a convenient store and I was wondering if I should touch the cashier's hand with my hand that has already touched my dick and ballz.

Thoughts?
Dis y u inkwell, mang

Thoughts?
Based. Do it. Why did i not think of this before :D