Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i tell friends of plans to get plastic surgery?

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
I know its cringe, but sometimes I feel too inferior being around my chadlite friend, or family, that I wonder whether I should tell them that face can be fixed (somewhat) with surgery, and that I might not be miserable forever

If you feel like it would make them more wanting to be around you, sure why not? I doubt anyone would have something against that. Maybe they might make fun of you about it though.

Tell them you want to look like a human ken doll

Yes. Start a go fund me too. The government should fund it anyway.

I mentioned it to one of mine low tier normie pals and honestly he seemed jealous and at the same time was making fun of me because plastic surgery has such a negative stigma.

tell them you are sucking dicks too

No. A plastic surgery you is not a true you genetically wise. You will never be looked up to, subconsciously if other people knows about you are planning to have PS or had PS, you'll be looked as just as a incel with shit genes.

Never reveal your power level.

No. A plastic surgery you is not a true you genetically wise. You will never be looked up to, subconsciously if other people knows about you are planning to have PS or had PS, you'll be looked as just as a incel with shit genes.

Never reveal your power level.
This, the only people I will tell about my plans of plastic surgery when I have enough money will be my parents, and I will ask for them to not tell anyone, I plan to have the money on the endof this year, I gonna get my work vacations on january of 2020 and going to do it