Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i start smoking?

ArcticAngel

ArcticAngel

Recruit
★★★
Im a poor NEET so i won't be able to constantly buy cigarettes in large ammounts if i get addicted to them, some of my friends are smokers and they say its very relaxing, and im neurotic so i feel negative emotions strongly.

yeah if you want but just know theres a good chance you wont be able to stop

Smoking cigarettes isn't really that good. You build a tolerance quickly and then it just becomes a habit and a money drain. Just smoke weed or drink.

Cigarettes are lowest iq cope there is

don't that shit is bad

No, it's retarded. It makes people calm because 1. it gives them the nicotine they're physically addicted to, 2. because deep breathing is relaxing in itself, 3. pavlovian habit - they associate smoking with stress relief.

Try this - imagine you're holding an invisible cigarette and smoke it for a few minutes, you'll see it's relaxing.

No, it's retarded. It makes people calm because 1. it gives them the nicotine they're physically addicted to, 2. because deep breathing is relaxing in itself, 3. pavlovian habit - they associate smoking with stress relief.

Try this - imagine you're holding an invisible cigarette and smoke it for a few minutes, you'll see it's relaxing.
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

Smoking cigarettes isn't really that good. You build a tolerance quickly and then it just becomes a habit and a money drain. Just smoke weed or drink.

No. Weed better. The only reason i smoke cigs is because i dont know where to get weed from