Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Should I start smoking again?

ropetomorrow

ropetomorrow

Recruit
★★★★★
Its over for me as a gookcel mentalcel. Should I smoke a few cigs to take the edge off?

I know smokers that live up to 80+ and healthy teenagers that have died from many different things.

Vape weed instead. It's much more stress relieving than cigs and won't mess up your stamina and breathing.

Vape weed instead. It's much more stress relieving than cigs and won't mess up your stamina and breathing.
This^ I’ll always recommend weed over cigs

Yes bro
-Ritalincel

But they live a pathetic life. And don't make you high. Worst way to waste your health, time, money.

tbh somoking is stupid, better to go for something that makes you feel good, I agree.

Get a vape instead. Same effects but you won't cancermaxx

i smoke cigs and i enjoy it. I enjoy all my vices though. I'd also encourage you to drink heavily.

Anything to die faster as an incel is a yes

smoking will kill your dick by your 30's, you'll stop getting erections if you smoke very many cigarettes. I know this is why I had to stop. I vape now.

Get a vape instead. Same effects but you won't cancermaxx
The question is: Is cancermaxxing the whole point of smoking? Lol
Anyway, I prefer weed, but I smoke tabaco too and both help a lot with anxiety, depression and hopelessness

The question is: Is cancermaxxing the whole point of smoking? Lol
Anyway, I prefer weed, but I smoke tabaco too and both help a lot with anxiety, depression and hopelessness
I didn't mean it that way, i like to put baccy in bowls myself from time to time but I mostly get my nicotine from vape.