Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We really need to start BULLYING women

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
I think as a society, we need to start bullying certain women. Women who dress like sluts and wear excessive makeup need to be shamed. Whores who sleep with the entire football team should fear for their lives. Condescending sarcastic little cunts need to be smacked across the face. Women should not be allowed to behave the way they currently do. Maybe they'll change if our society as a whole violently puts them back in their place.

Nah, this is cope. Women own the fucking world. Most men are simps who will take women's side. It's fucking over mang.

you should convert to islam

Not going to happen

Nah, this is cope. Women own the fucking world. Most men are simps who will take women's side. It's fucking over mang.
True. OP and people who write similar posts are just keyboard warriors who wont do shit

There's muslim incels here, they say islam is the answer but they themselves are incels in their "based" countries where women are under control, looks like Islam is not helping them

It won’t happen. Most men are too blue pilled and too big of simps for it to work

Society is simply too cucked for that to even happen

I cant i once ewwwed at some pretty girls on the street (despite looking like hell-forged monstruous garbage) and i cried about it when i went back home :cryfeels: it was so out of character i guess this was my version of going ER

We really need to start RAPING women in genshin impact (im horny)

JoinedAug 22, 2021Posts219

obvious troll account glow/bait/triggerposting

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

How do we solve this issue
Not sure if there is a solution at this point in time. The only way I see it ever working is if the majority of normie men also become blackpilled, which is unlikely to happen. If female hypergamy gets so out of control that even average guys get absolutely nothing, then there might be a chance for it to work. I can’t see this happening for a long time though. Most normies still had gfs in high school when I went, so they won’t empathize with our struggle. Inceldom has to get more common among normies, which it slowly but surely is from what I’ve seen online.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for ththem.
Brutal and true. Its so over :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Just go to jail theory
In Carmageddon...

Game Over F1 GIF by Engineered Insanity

Death to females. Shame on the cucks who support them.

File 20191011 96208 ur76yz

Females should bite the guillotine and the male cucks should be publicly shamed for being collaborators of the tyrannical matriarchy like the female French Nazi collaborators.

French female collaborators 10
A French woman has her head shaved by civilians as a penalty for having consorted with German
A French woman has her head shaved by civilians as a penalty for having consorted with German
French female collaborators 11
Two women
Barefoot

Death to females.
But then only men would remain, it would be a sausage fest.
cucks who support them
Cucks only support them because masculinity has been pacified and defanged by feminists. Men are increasingly more desperate and feel the need to be cucks, simps and orbiters to get women.

Ban feminism, ban abortion, ban contraceptives, ban women from the workplace, ban feminism, ban divorce. Make the state give each man a guaranteed wife and simp rates will plummet overnight.

True. OP and people who write similar posts are just keyboard warriors who wont do shit
This, OP is only going to end up getting beaten up by white knights attempting this.

Yes, that's the goal. We need to exterminate the Descendants of Satan, the ones who ravenously raped our souls—the innocents—who shed our blood and laughed at our face as they crucified us. They tormented us, tortured us, made us feel like a thousand red-hot needles were stabbing every inch of our skin, scourged our very souls until we were numb with pain, and left us in a bloody mess. They destroyed us, brutalized us, made us agonize in our youth, like a hundred dull knives cutting our throats. They extinguished the flame of joy from our days and eradicated what little solace we had in our lonely, wretched "lives." They made us die alive. They killed our souls and left us to wander as lifeless husks in this purgatory, this wretched Earth. Drowned us in a sea of agony. Buried us alive under their constant, unrelenting torment. Burned us alive with their barbaric, ruthless violence.

All for what? Self-serving, sadistic hedonism. The Apostles of Agony, females, are the ones who made us miserable, made us anguish in the days that should've been filled with mirth. They killed us. We are no longer alive. We are like walking corpses, carcasses ruined by decay, killed by the emotional sodomy females inflicted on us. These merciless, heartless, bastard cunts. These sick, bloodthirsty whores.

To you sadistic females, I may be nothing but a piece of dog shit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscious again and again. You thought it was one pathetic, void life that you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die, like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the Weak and Defenseless people — my Brothers and Sons — that you fuck.

By destroying we create. We create the feelings in you of what it is like to be the victim, what it is like to be fucked and destroyed. Because of your annihilations, we create and raise new breeds of Children who will show you fuckers what you have done to us. Like Easter, it will be a day of rebirth. It will be a start of a revolution of the Children that you fucked. You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life, thus, by destroying you, by giving you pain, we attempt to show you responsibilities and meanings of other people’s lives.

@BlueCore

Last edited:
Yes, that's the goal.
Noo!

Men biologically need women for affection, intimacy and sex.

We just need to make women dependent on men so that there is a mutually beneficial relationship between us again. We need to remove the anti-male feminist brainwash conditioning.

As it is right now, both men AND women are miserable. Men for obvious reasons. But also women because with absolute freedom and no consequences, they chase Chad endlessly to their own detriment. They are willing to get abused by a toxic Chad just because he's good looking. Women need to be reined in a bit.

Last edited:
Men biologically need women for affection, intimacy and sex.
Cope. We can build robowaifus soon. Females will soon be obsolete as AI and technology develops. We can use artificial wombs and frozen eggs to sire male children.
We just need to make women dependent on men so that there is a mutually beneficial relationship between us again. We need to remove the anti-male feminist brainwash conditioning.
Pipe dream. It's in their very nature. Feminism is just an expression of that nature. It's nothing new, and if you think it's all because of feminism, you're wrong because females have always been morally bankrupt, all throughout history.
As it is right now, both men AND women are miserable.
:feelskek:

Females have not felt an ounce of "misery." I bet they can't even conceptualize what that word even means. They have no concept of empathy or anything of that sort.

You love to pretend to, but you Hedonists, Charlatans, Sadists, Rapists, Terrorists will never know the feelings of giving up your lives for a cause. You have never felt a single ounce of pain in your hedonistic lives. You will never give up a single can of your Bud Light, a shot of your cognac, or a half-drop of your own precious blood for another human being, only fuck the shit out of him and lie afterwards.
Women need to be reined in a bit.
Do you domesticate a bug? Try to tame a cockroach? No, you stomp on it until it's dead.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0HRG3Cgs4

Civilization runs on men trying to impress women enough to secure a long term partner if you think about it. Simping is needed for society to survive. But that being said, just because this is necessary doesn't mean I have to like it or shouldn't try to think of ways to improve it. Even if this is the only mode of perpetuating soyciety that doesn't mean it's the best. That's simply because no other better alternatives have been tried and I think there are way more efficient options to organize human society given the time, resources and technology. And they don't require men to be simps and will phase out females being necessary for reproduction. The remaining foids can go fuck off and go their own gender separatism thing. Humans are flawed, so there's every reason to change the species on a fundamental level with all the tools at our disposal. I believe male behavior can be improved through genetic and social engineering to make simping redundant for maintaining civilization. This is my highly speculative solution but of course, it's far fetched and I doubt it will be feasible anytime soon just due to its very nature.

Last edited:
I think as a society, we need to start bullying certain women. Women who dress like sluts and wear excessive makeup need to be shamed. Whores who sleep with the entire football team should fear for their lives. Condescending sarcastic little cunts need to be smacked across the face. Women should not be allowed to behave the way they currently do. Maybe they'll change if our society as a whole violently puts them back in their place.
Same with prostitudes and OF girls or any foid that sells their body for being sluts they deserve punishment too

Cucks only support them because masculinity has been pacified and defanged by feminists. Men are increasingly more desperate and feel the need to be cucks, simps and orbiters to get women.

Ban feminism, ban abortion, ban contraceptives, ban women from the workplace, ban feminism, ban divorce. Make the state give each man a guaranteed wife and simp rates will plummet overnight.

Shaming only works on men. Women don't have the capacity for it.

Shaming only works on men. Women don't have the capacity for it.
Funny thing i have never seen women have shame. Guilt, yes, but not shame. Its like they lack the soul quality to reflect on their actions

Death to all sluts and Simps

Condescending sarcastic little cunts need to be smacked across the face.
Yes. But, in the west:
Most men are simps who will take women's side. It's fucking over mang.

Best shot I know of. Not all Muslim countries are living up to the religion, but I don't want to hear it from doomers when the Taliban literally just overthrew feminism and told all fathers of daughters that all your virgins are belong to us.