Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I show my face on my YT videos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
I'm starting a videos series on Incels...
I know Eggy did (not really an Incel anymore) but it sounds dangerous...Maybe I should wear a mask but that looks silly.

I have a job, a social life and all but I genuinely donèt car eif people know I'm on this site ( I tend to browse this place daily at the job tbh).

AFAIK I'm one of those Incels who just come here to cope and read interesting BP knowledge at times..I don't tihnk I ever posted anything too extreme (about raping women or whatnot)...

I do use the term roasties a lot though.. :feelshmm:

Probably not worth it. Someone will try to ruin your life.

Probably not worth it. Someone will try to ruin your life.

How so?
I'm not like some of you. I'm not afraid of people tbh.
My friends already know I'm on here and even my sis saw me browse this place.

You should show your pectoral muscles.

You said you had a job, and I assume your manager is a normie. You probably would have problems if someone got ahold of the person.

You're black cucktears won't touch you

Wear a wrestlER mask

You shouldn't dox yourself.

OP, do it.

Please become our next saint.

St. Alfren. Kind of has a nice ring to it, tbh

Last edited:
Someone needs to raise awareness for such issues. If you are low inhibit and have nothing to lose I'd say go for it. Be like St.Manletcel but with high iq.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Ill think about it.

The normie mob will do everything to try to ruin your life. They'll call your workplace to get you fired or leave bad reviews, etc etc.

I know Eggy did (not really an Incel anymore)
Wouldn't say he isn't an incel.If he was shorter I would consider him trucel

If you are from West, you obviously need a mask. Your people are dangerous.

The normie mob will do everything to try to ruin your life. They'll call your workplace to get you fired or leave bad reviews, etc etc.

Its a dangerous time to be out the norm. The outrage machine will try to get you sacked/ruin you're life.

keep in mind that these videos will be up permanently even if you delete them people can download the videos so if your ok with them being up with your face go ahead

Can't wait to see your videos.

I know Eggy did (not really an Incel anymore) but it sounds dangerous...Maybe I should wear a mask but that looks silly.

I have a job, a social life and all but I genuinely donèt car eif people know I'm on this site ( I tend to browse this place daily at the job tbh).

AFAIK I'm one of those Incels who just come here to cope and read interesting BP knowledge at times..I don't tihnk I ever posted anything too extreme (about raping women or whatnot)...

No.
Keep your anonymity.

Its a dangerous time to be out the norm. The outrage machine will try to get you sacked/ruin you're life.

If none of us shows our faces and hide behind the computer screens, we will always be known as a "fringe group with misogynistic and racist tendencies"

It is people like St. Bagelcel who brings awareness and change to society, despite the hate and ridicule he gets.

Only by coming out do we have any hope of changing the world.
It is just we are so high inhib and afraid that we stay and hide here.

If none of us shows our faces and hide behind the computer screens, we will always be known as a "fringe group with misogynistic and racist tendencies"

It is people like St. Bagelcel who brings awareness and change to society, despite the hate and ridicule he gets.

Only by coming out do we have any hope of changing the world.
It is just we are so high inhib and afraid that we stay and hide here.
Fair point bro. I'm just saying be careful as the outrage machine will try an ruin your life.

Dude don't be a retard, you just said "I have a job, a social life", so if you want to become jobless and have no social life, then do it, if you want to become homeless then do it, because that's pretty much your future at that point

Why do you even want to show your face, are you that much of an attention whore that if you can't show your face it isn't worth doing the videos?

The fact that you even considered doing this is a perfect example of how ones ego can blind them from a common sense straight forward decision

"It will ruin my entire life.......... but I mean people will see my face and know me, so that alone makes this a hard decision"

Are you fucking kidding right now?

Just buy your gun and ammo ahead of time, because all that's going to be left for you after this, is to go ER, any incel that goes public as an incel, is not just committing social suicide (which is minor), they are committing FINANCIAL SUICIDE (MAJOR PROBLEM), that promotion...... forget about it, that deal you were about to close.......... already closed with another company, because they can't afford to lose business by aligning with an incel, want to be an entrepreneur..... give up, who the fuck is gonna buy anything from "that incel guy on youtube"

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this is a stupid choice, even when I'm fully wealthmaxxed (not dependent on a job) and making videos I'll never show my face, because why risk ruining the comfortable life you worked so hard to gain for yourself, its just stupid, one might even say masochistic

Last edited:
i wouldn’t do it bro there’s nothing to gain from showing your face

COPE

"Yaaaaaay, people are understanding our plight, were seen as "good" now"

Ok.............. WTF DOES THAT GET YOU

YOU'LL STILL BE SEXUALLY STARVED

What difference does it make if laws don't change, culture doesn't change, etc

All this "muh awareness" shit is laughable, people being aware doesn't mean shit if your suffering is to their benefit, they will still favor themselves over us, and OUR SUFFERING IS TO THE COLLECTIVE BENEFIT OF THOSE THAT MATTER IN SOCIETY (WOMEN & CHILDREN)

Awareness doesn't make a difference if the changes that need to be made violate the rights of others, and the mating strategies of men and women are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED, unless society is going to start restricting women's choices and basically forcing them to fuck and date within their league, awareness on the issue doesn't matter, and society will never do that because it violates women's rights

max 1k views one will be mine :feelsbadman:

@BlkPillPres
Breathe.
You sound way too neurotic and paranoid.

Just buy your gun and ammo ahead of time, because all that's going to be left for you after this, is to go ER, any incel that goes public as an incel, is not just committing social suicide (which is minor), they are committing FINANCIAL SUICIDE (MAJOR PROBLEM

I actually thought about this. I know there are people out there getting fired form their job just because some of their manager found an old racist tweet they made 10 years ago.

Hence why I'm assessing all what'll lose and the gains on doing this.

Also, I don't agree with your second point though; I believe if taught properly, people will be able to understand EXACTLY what we are going through.

Believe it or not, what happen with the whole Bagel Guy confirmed I had to do something.
After I heard a normie friend talking about ''FaceandLMS'' WAW video, and upon seeing some guys talking about it on a french forum, I'm realizing that more and more beta and everyday guys are being taught all over the world about low key black pill stuff and everything.

Back in 2012, when I discovered Red Pill/MGTOW, barely anyone was talking about it; now I see MGTOW comments pretty much everywhere and even heard some peeps IRL who formerly were hardcore bluepill, talk about how marriage is bullshit and everything.

Sharing our knowledge (which is based upoon facts, experiences and observations) and spreading at least Blacks Pill stuff, Lookism principles and so on, WILL make poeple understand what Incels are going through (at least, men will).
Showing my face is not a final decision, just a quick through on which I wanted to ask you guys advice.

JFL you literally gain nothing, please please tell me what you gain from SPECIFICALLY SHOWING YOUR FACE?

Not from making videos, but from SHOWING YOUR FACE

Sharing our knowledge (which is based upoon facts, experiences and observations) and spreading at least Blacks Pill stuff, Lookism principles and so on, WILL make poeple understand what Incels are going through (at least, men will).

Nobody needs to see your face for that knowledge to be shared, ironically a person you reference Face&LMS doesn't show his face

Showing my face is not a final decision, just a quick through on which I wanted to ask you guys advice.

Dude this is the part that is confusing me, it should not have even come up as a question, its like coming on a forum and asking if you should post your social security number and bank information online

"Don't worry guys its nothing final, I'm just testing the waters and asking for advice, on whether its safe to post my bank information online, no biggee"

:feelskek:

You know what, show your face, but whatever happens, please don't come back here to complain, I believe people lose the right to complain when they are blatantly stupid, this is stupidity by choice, not stupidity due to ignorance, it doesn't take a genius to see how this would go

You are speaking of this decision like you are deciding between what stock to invest in, its a complete lose lose choice on one end, you literally gain nothing by showing your face, you only lose, there's no reason to show your face other than WANTING PEOPLE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

@BlkPillPres
Breathe.
You sound way too neurotic and paranoid.

I actually thought about this. I know there are people out there getting fired form their job just because some of their manager found an old racist tweet they made 10 years ago.

Also, I don't agree with your second point though; I believe if taught properly, people will be able to understand EXACTLY what we are going through.

Believe it or not, what happen with the whole Bagel Guy confirmed I had to do something.
After I heard a normie friend talking about ''FaceandLMS'' WAW video, and upon seeing some guys talking about it on a french forum, I'm realizing that more and more beta and everyday guys are being taught all over the world about low key black pill stuff and everything.

Back in 2012, when I discovered Red Pill/MGTOW, barely anyone was talking about it; now I see MGTOW comments pretty much everywhere and even heard some peeps IRL who formerly were hardcore bluepill, talk about how marriage is bullshit and everything.

I have a better question.

How mentally retarded do you have to be to want to show your face as a non-chad?

What's going to happen exactly when they see your face is they will feel disgusted.

> But non chad youtubers showed theirs and they were popular
They were popular in spite of their sub-human face, not because of

Nah bro, you will be attacked. Incels are viewed as ticking time-bombs to normies and others will try to discredit you to virturesignal/statusmaxx.

Your chances of getting a job and ofc ascending will be drastically lowered.

Unless there's an off-chance that you have Chad face right?

Go to kiwifarms or inceltears and read up on lolcows before making your face and voice public. If you have the balls, go for it, but you will be a laughingstock if you show weakness as a eceleb

Go to kiwifarms or inceltears and read up on lolcows before making your face and voice public. If you have the balls, go for it, but you will be a laughingstock if you show weakness as a eceleb

also note the biggest male lolcows tend to be the ugliest

If you are just doing it for fun than do not show your face and use voice changer. If you're trying to take this seriously and jew max then yes you're going to have to show your ugly face so people can virtue signal like with what happened with James and never give up.

i wont show it.
thread closed boyos.

Yeah if you don't say anything that's offensive and can get you in trouble.

I already got a yt channel. Do not even think about it lmao and how the fuck is eggman not an incel anymore

You shouldn't. Incels deliberately make themselves the enemies of society, because our morality to this day is still based on tribal values.
And one of the most important tribal values is to protect women.

So if you are hateful towards women in general in public, then be prepared to get made into the worst kind of monster there is.

@FACEandLMS Maxx by making audio videos without showing your face. You won't gain anything showing face.

Do voice only like a radio show or something. Use voice changing software.

And don't say anything too edgy like talking about going ER or anything unless you wanna be arrested for inciting violence

@FACEandLMS Maxx by making audio videos without showing your face. You won't gain anything showing face.

And if he's goodlooking like Just James or BlueMonday/MondayFA?? (sp?), he will just make us look like we're inventing this whole incel thing.

Lately I’ve been taking more risks with things in my life, OP. People don’t care about you, they honestly don’t and I mean that in the best way possible. We get one life and while we’ll never really enjoy it, we shouldn’t operate in fear.