Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I show my face on my YT videos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
And if he's goodlooking like Just James or BlueMonday/MondayFA?? (sp?), he will just make us look like we're inventing this whole incel thing.
Yeah this is also. Bluepilled retards and cucks or people in general tend to focus on how a person looks like when he presents blackpills and inceldom, not the idea itself. Comments like "you're not ugly teehee" or "I'd date you" are to be expected if he's good looking

No way man. Because there's a thousand downsides and zero upsides. Here are some of the major negatives
1.) The Halo Effect
2.) Threat of being discovered
3.) If you can get popular, it would be even harder (if it can get harder) to get dates, etc. because of your notoriety
4.) You gotta edit, and (at least for me) pictures are even worse than mirrors in the "making the rope look appealing" department
5.) Makes jump cuts harder

...and I could go on. But I won't, because I'm a lazy piece of shit.

Ye do it but be aware foids can ruin ur life if u will be too open about it. You must be subversive.

Welp...after the BBC doc, Im defintely sure i wont show my face kek.

Idk man , if you don't care being doxxed or whatever do it, but if like your privacy better don't show your face.

you would expose urself as fakecel tbh

How so?
I'm not like some of you. I'm not afraid of people tbh.
My friends already know I'm on here and even my sis saw me browse this place.
Regardless of whether or not you're "like some of" the people here. It's the crime of association than can lead to shit like you getting fired from jobs or exiled from friend groups. It's up to you tho. I don't really think showing your face adds anything.

I would definitely not do it if you call yourself an incel. But I would if you went FA, or avoided the label. For instance, that Monday FA guy seems pretty respectable with most communities, and maintains his IT job, also IT does not go out of their way to shut him down. Normies are so indoctrinated they seem to be more angry at the label of incel, and not the actions or the reality of it.

Unless you want to lose your job and social life then don't. Plus if you are willing to show your face in your videos then you must not be that ugly to even consider it.

Depends where you live. Here in Europe not many people know what an incel is, probably not the case in Amerilardia.

What a low IQ thread. I swear most of this forum is filled with low IQcels. What the fuck has happened to this forum.

You'll be our saint

You are the best and most legitimate poster-boy for incels

1) You're black ...the lonely white weirdo immediately gets disposed of
2) You're intelligent
3) People take blacks more seriously in public (this is to "prove" and virtue-signal that they aren't racist)
4) You're extroverted...see #1
5) You're articulate
6) You have an English accent...at least in the USA...one the most desirable traits to get hired is an English accent ...srs gives you credibility

Cliffs: Someday Rogan Podcast (aka you have a FACE that is audio-friendly)

I'm starting a videos series on Incels...
I know Eggy did (not really an Incel anymore) but it sounds dangerous...Maybe I should wear a mask but that looks silly.

I have a job, a social life and all but I genuinely donèt car eif people know I'm on this site ( I tend to browse this place daily at the job tbh).

AFAIK I'm one of those Incels who just come here to cope and read interesting BP knowledge at times..I don't tihnk I ever posted anything too extreme (about raping women or whatnot)...

I do use the term roasties a lot though.. :feelshmm:
if u ugly then no
if u chad then gfto

Yes just go for it. You might become a new saint

Oh wait ...I thought this was FACEandLMS channel videos...NO don't bother....your content probably isn't quality so no need to expose yourself.