Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I shave my head?

• Thread starter BodyFat10orRope
  • Start date
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
I wonder if I finished leanmaxxing and shaved my head. At least it would add to intimidation factor since I just get rejected by normalfags and women anyway. I'm not saying that I would dress in autist neo nazi clothes, just lean with shaved skull.

Normalfags used to smirk at me but they don't anymore. I think it has to do with me dressing in looser dark clothing and looking more thug/violent.

My mom once told me not to shave my head when I suggested it because I "would look too intimidating".

Last edited:
A shaved head looks worse in most cases.
Are you muscular or just lean?

My mom once said told me not to shave my head when I suggested it because I "would look too intimidating".
Unless you're Dwayne the rock johnson, No one with a bald head looks intimating.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

I wonder if I finished leanmaxxing and shaved my head. At least it would add to intimidation factor since I just get rejected by normalfags and women anyway. I'm not saying that I would dress in autist neo nazi clothes, just lean with shaved skull.

Normalfags used to smirk at me but they don't anymore. I think it has to do with me dressing in looser dark clothing and looking more thug/violent.

My mom once said told me not to shave my head when I suggested it because I "would look too intimidating".
Do it. We don't have a chance to ascend anyway, thus we should focus on intimidating foids and normies

Only if you have the skull shape

Grow a beard first, if you can't dont even think about it.

You should try it once when I did it I lost some of my arrogance and delusions