Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I sell my old games/consoles

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
so I am considering putting up for sale some of the old games and consoles I have. I don’t know if I should keep them and replay them in 10 years or not. Which should I keep or sell?

GameCube:
Pokémon XD:GoD
Sonic Heroes
Kirby Airride
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2

PS3:
Ratchet and Clank trilogy
Infamous Trilogy
Sly Cooper Trilogy
Prototype 2
Sonic 06
Sonic generations
Asuras wrath
Metal gear rising revengeance
DMC ultimate collection
DMC 4
DMC 5

Last edited:
Keep the ones you have the best memories with, don't sell the consoles, scrap the rest.

Keep it I did that a long time ago and I regret ever since.

You wouldn't get much for them

Emulators are your friend

You wouldn't get much for them
really? Pokémon XD seems to go for ~$50 and sonic adventure is ~20 or more for each.

As for PS3 maybe $10-$15 each, to be honest I was just hoping to save some money for bus tokens and maybe rent

really? Pokémon XD seems to go for ~$50 and sonic adventure is ~20 or more for each.

As for PS3 maybe $10-$15 each, to be honest I was just hoping to save some money for bus tokens and maybe rent

I was speaking for the ps3, since I had one and sold it. If you need the money then sell them.

absolutely not, my old video games are some of my favourite possessions from my childhood

your naming of DmC as DMC5 is really triggering.

keep Metal gear rising revengeance

Keep both, A GameCube is hard to find nowadays ever since my sister fucked up mines

Going to sell all the PS3 games and keep the game cube games

Selling Sonic Adventure 2 is a crime :o

Don't sell any of them. I did, and it's one of my biggest regrets. You can always make more money. But you cannot replace the games you played as a child. They are artifacts of the happiness you once had.

Keep them for nostalgia! It´s such a nostalgic rush when you hold something from many years ago and think of the fond memories.

I have them downloaded on my PS3 already too so I could sell them.

I know I have it on my Steam library but I still would never sell my DC copy, hehe :)

I'd keep Nintendo stuff, especially Gamecube which is fairly rare.

PS3, get whatever you can, they'll forever be a surplus.

No, keep everything. I Regret giving away my game boy and GameCube games. I keep everything now for a big collection. Nothing better than waking up in the morning and seeing your consoles+physical copies of your games neatly packed on shelf’s.

so I am considering putting up for sale some of the old games and consoles I have. I don’t know if I should keep them and replay them in 10 years or not. Which should I keep or sell?

GameCube:
Pokémon XD:GoD
Sonic Heroes
Kirby Airride
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2

PS3:
Ratchet and Clank trilogy
Infamous Trilogy
Sly Cooper Trilogy
Prototype 2
Sonic 06
Sonic generations
Asuras wrath
Metal gear rising revengeance
DMC ultimate collection
DMC 4
DMC 5
Keep them.

I would keep them myself. They probably wont be worth much right now anyways.