Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I finally sold the last of my childhood video games and consoles RIP

• Thread starter UglyBaldingManlet
  • Start date
UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
It took me nearly 8 months to sell almost 4 decades of memories.

NES
Sega Genesis/MegaDrive/MegaCD/32X Model 1
SNES Junior/mini
Saturn
PS1
N64
Dreamcast
PS2
GameCube
OG Xbox

Handhelds:
Sega Game Gear
Nintendo DS
Gameboy Advance SP
PSP

I had a library of close to 300 games in total. And quite a few of those titles were commanding anywhere from $150-300 USD
In total I made $4350USD Could have turned a higher profit, but the majority of my sales were to Reddit SoyCucks retro collectors and Twitch streamers, to which I lost 10-15% value by undercutting Ebay prices in order to sell shit quitck, and the cost of shipping and handling put a dent in my profits too.

I had been hoarding this shit for such a long time. In truth, all of this hasn't held meaning to me for almost 10 years now, as my Inceldom has left me mostly empty inside and pretty much nothing gives me enjoyment anymore, The only thing I was holding onto was nostalgia for a happier time in my life. Nowadays I am deflated beyond belief.

Ironic thing is, when I was in my early-mid 20s I used to think
"Hey, I will pass these on to my children and maybe they will enjoy gaming with me"

Obviously, that wasn't meant to be, and it was over before it began. :blackpill::feelsrope:

One of the most utterly brutal and suicide inducing posts on this forum

I had been hoarding this shit for such a long time. In truth, all of this hasn't held meaning to me for almost 10 years now, as my Inceldom has left me mostly empty inside and pretty much nothing gives me enjoyment anymore, The only thing I was holding onto was nostalgia for a happier time in my life. Nowadays I am deflated beyond belief.

Ironic thing is, when I was in my early-mid 20s I used to think
"Hey, I will pass these on to my children and maybe they will enjoy gaming with me"

Obviously, that wasn't meant to be, and it was over before it began. :blackpill::feelsrope:
Incredibly brutal.... what are you going to do with the money?

Why did you sell them in the first place?

How much did you sell for it?

buy a fresh PS5 and stop crying about those outdated shitty consoles

What is even more brutal is that at least 5 of those streamers were foids, and I almost backed out of the sale because I know they will earn a shit ton of money from simps. But greed got the better of me.

Why did you sell them in the first place?

Because I just wanted it all gone. They had sentimental value, but also reminded me of how much of an introvert and coper I was in my teen years.

what are you going to do with the money?

Probably just deposit it in one of my savings accounts, for a rainy day and/or medical bills because I am starting to develop some mild health issue now that I am older.

What a fucking joke this life is.

You could have made much more than that.

Yeah, it feels like watching a nuclear bomb hit a town, knowing that the shock wave is slowly coming closer to you.

I'm a big and avid collector of stuff like this myself. Nowadays I mainly collect for modern consoles, but I own a shit ton of retro stuff.

I have also been selling some stuff these past years.
Mostly to make space for new stuff.

Anyway, it sounds brutal.

br00tal.
Im way too sentimental i dont think i could ever get rid of my old consoles and games
I had a house burglary (by some you know whos) in 2016 and took like 10 years worth of stuff from me and i still feel sick thinking about. I've gotten some of it back over the years but it's just not the same. it actually feels like i got cucked hard
I dont care if i dont use them anymore i refuse to give away the things that made me happy

I had a house burglary (by some you know whos) in 2016 and took like 10 years worth of stuff from me and i still feel sick thinking about.
Fucking broootal. Probably nem diggers I would assume?
I dont care if i dont use them anymore i refuse to give away the things that made me happy

I respect that very much! It's the only reminder we have when things were better, or we were lost in our copes enough to not care about being Incel as much.

Even though I hadn't played the majority of the tiles in my collection for years at a time, I still miss the feeling of digging through a dusty box in my closet and pulling out a physical copy of a classic game, and just getting lost in nostalgic cope on a particularly depressing day.

Fucking broootal. Probably nem diggers I would assume?
diggers indeed

I respect that very much! It's the only reminder we have when things were better, or we were lost in our copes enough to not care about being Incel as much.

Even though I hadn't played the majority of the tiles in my collection for years at a time, I still miss the feeling of digging through a dusty box in my closet and pulling out a physical copy of a classic game, and just getting lost in nostalgic cope on a particularly depressing day.
couldnt put it better myself. it truly is the ultimate cope for me and goddammit it works

Must be brutal. Even though i dont play my old consoles since years i just cant seperate myself from them

In all fairness not much point having them when emulators are a thing.

Because I just wanted it all gone. They had sentimental value, but also reminded me of how much of an introvert and coper I was in my teen years.
I hope you won't come to regret it.