Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I run cancer game?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
This would require me to shave my head bald and pretend I have cancer, I'm sickly underweight so it would be believable but this would also require me to leave my house. This is meant to get me pity sex (I don't wanna give up on getting what I'm rightfully entitled to as a heterosexual male human being).

I will wear a hat most of the time though and then reveal I have cancer when they ask why I'm bald. Sorta like in the movie 50/50.

YOU WANNA LARP AS A CANCERCEL AND HOPE TO GET PITY SEX??? :shock:

Was it hell by the dashboard light who coined the term "broken wing bird game." He proposed something similar to that. But tbh it wouldn't work, guaranteed, nobody sees a cancer patient and thinks that's sexy, much less when they see an incel subhuman cancer patient

Why put that much effort into a larp, just tell niggas you're stage 4, no therapy

graycel moment

Was it hell by the dashboard light who coined the term "broken wing bird game." He proposed something similar to that. But tbh it wouldn't work, guaranteed, nobody sees a cancer patient and thinks that's sexy, much less when they see an incel subhuman cancer patient
TAKE THE PITYPILL JFL :feelskek:

Lol I don't need that gay pussy shit, I already have higher chances of getting skin cancer due to my mother's genes. :chad:

I think running AIDS game is better tbh :dab:

What no pussy does to a man

Thatll give u even less of a chance

Pretty sure there are and have been lots of incels who have/had cancer and it didn't make an ounce of difference for them. They aren't going to have pity for someone they already want to die

Pretty sure there are and have been lots of incels who have/had cancer and it didn't make an ounce of difference for them. They aren't going to have pity for someone they already want to die
I would probably make their day if I told them I have cancer:feelskek::feelskek:

JFL :feelskek::feelskek: true

I don't think it would work. This type of game relies on women having empathy, which they do not possess at all.

Just get cancer bro

Foid POV: Imagine having pity sex with a man who would die within a month and see him again in a year.

Im actually balding now might run cancer game

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back