Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i rope

Y

Yvel_

Banned
-
my 13 year old female cousin height mogs me, what the actual fuck. I felt so embarrassed

CHOose anothER way :feelshmm:

Do some research first, and get support from fellow brocels, but don't end it because some barely teen cunt mocked you.

Do some research first, and get support from fellow brocels, but don't end it because some barely teen cunt mocked you.
Idk man sometimes I wanna try and ascend, but then I remember I'm 5'5 and I wanna rope so bad. Life starts at 5'7

sniff her neck while she is sleeping, sniff her hair and her head. absorb the scent of her feminine skin with your nose.
sniff her prime young teenage female skin. your dick will be intensely throbbing and get hard as diamonds

Last edited:
Don't rope and die in in uncERtainty. ThERe are bettER ways to deal with problems in life

sniff her neck while she is sleeping, sniff her hair and her head. absorb the scent of her feminine skin with your nose. choke her, squeeze her neck.
sniff every inch of her prime young teenage female skin, brutally knock her down and then ruthlessly rape her.
(In videogame)

Nah, roping is supremely cucked. I've been there, don't wanna go back tbhngl

sniff her neck while she is sleeping, sniff her hair and her head. absorb the scent of her feminine skin with your nose. choke her, squeeze her neck.
sniff every inch of her prime young teenage female skin, brutally knock her down and then ruthlessly rape her.
977630B1 7139 444D A21A 2DC0878B5800

I get heightmogged by Latina foids and middle school children. :feelsjuice: