Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I quit my job? It makes me more depressive because of all the young women customes and my work colleagues

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Im studying computer science but next to it I have a part time job at a big retail. 90% of my female colleagues are good looking. Thats not enough, 90% of the women customers are good looking too + slutty clothes (fuck summer). I almost want to cry when I see them and I get rageFuel. I also hate customers in general (people in general) and some of them are really bad to me. But fuck it I just hate all these women customer with their slutty clothes :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Would you quit if you were in my situation? They pay good I cant complain and its just a few hundred meters away from my home. FUCK good place for ER tbh:feelshmm: (in GTA)

Would you quit if you were in my situation?
Dunno your situation since i don't know you, but myself as a giga truecel would never even bother with getting a wageslave position in the first place.
Wageslaving is for normie goyim scum and fakecels.

Yeah quit your job and do some extra coding. Retail is useless for you

idk man it can be good chance for ascend. once you start your bullshit IT carrer its over, you will never be close to foids

idk man it can be good chance for ascend. once you start your bullshit IT carrer its over, you will never be close to foids
Lol wtf how is it a chance to ascend if im an Incel?? Something is weird with you...:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

I used to work retail, it was hell. Just stick it out though get your money

i quit my job for similar reasons a month ago but have been unable to get into other type of work so am now just going back to the same shit but a different business