Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I look into getting the george fentanyl floyed pill?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
As 30 year old trucel its getting hard to keep going. Ive been reasonable, i dont believe in chad only, i believe in just dont be a subhuman theory. Now, even if normie looks are possible through surgery my autism makes me subhuman in every other way.
Would an autistic reddit girl want me? I think probably not becuase their smv is through the fucking roof. Even if its equally low woman would rather be alone then witha low value man it seems.
Im thinking of taking the george fentanyl floyed pill and ending it all buddy boyos. Should i do it or no

depends

do u have anything else to live for?

I read the title and laughed, upon reading it now im silent.
My advice is to calm the fuck down.

Meditate and you'll be fine,

You should follow Christ's church more closely.
i need something real like a real reason to live not god stuff god doesnt exist.

i need something real like a real reason to live not god stuff god doesnt exist.
God is very real, He exists. You can use reason and logic to discern this

As 30 year old trucel its getting hard to keep going. Ive been reasonable, i dont believe in chad only, i believe in just dont be a subhuman theory. Now, even if normie looks are possible through surgery my autism makes me subhuman in every other way.
Would an autistic reddit girl want me? I think probably not becuase their smv is through the fucking roof. Even if its equally low woman would rather be alone then witha low value man it seems.
Im thinking of taking the george fentanyl floyed pill and ending it all buddy boyos. Should i do it or no
Why don’t you date a blind foid. She won’t know you’re ugly as long as you don’t let her touch/feel your face with her hands. Seriously it could work for us but the problem is where are you going to find a blind foid.

If you get reject by a blind foid, then it’s truely ovER and just pull that trigger.
did you see the post about how blind foids are also chad only and also care about their partners looks despite being unable to see them?

I think there was a paper on it

If you get reject by a blind foid, then it’s truely ovER and just pull that trigger.

God is very real, He exists. You can use reason and logic to discern this
Yeah let’s believe in some fairy tale. If I ask “god” to bring me a traditional foid with zero bodies is he going to give it to me? never lol

Some people say that opioid overdose feels good but I've taken too much morphine occasionally and I don't understand the part where struggling to breathe feels nice.

one last chance for love? Maybe a semi blind, profoundly autistic reddit girl (thats still a real girl:feelswhat:) would like me. I can offer a place of our own thats about the only pro i can think of.
Then again maybe they too would rather like some normie instead.
idk guys im just really at the end of my rope.

one last chance for love? Maybe a semi blind, profoundly autistic reddit girl (thats still a real girl:feelswhat:) would like me. I can offer a place of our own thats about the only pro i can think of.
Then again maybe they too would rather like some normie instead.
idk guys im just really at the end of my rope.
rapemaxx before u die

rapemaxx before u die
im serious about this im not a bad person or fakecel venting i just really dont know what else life could offer.

I dont but im still thinking about what that could be
have u tried esxortmaxxing?

maybe that piece of (paid) love will keep u going for some longer

and if not

are you thinking about solo roping or going ER?

No just find copes like everyone here