Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I just rope?

I have a high warning level and have no significantly valuable insights or advice to contribute to this thread

No. Don't give Stacy and Chad the satisfaction.

Drink alcohol with me, buddy boyo
full

Dont kill yourself, you could end up in hell that's if it exists

Dont bother. Waste of time.

Please don't bro. At least go to the doctor and see if they can try to help you. I know SSRImaxxing has a bad name, and it doesn't work for everyone, but it unironically saved my life.

Please don't bro. At least go to the doctor and see if they can try to help you. I know SSRImaxxing has a bad name, and it doesn't work for everyone, but it unironically saved my life.
I already am SSRI maxing and it kinda barely helped but i did feel a difference, I feel like the effects wore off tho now lol

No roping is super low iq. Besides if you are willing to rope, if you are actually willing to go through it then you can do whatever the fuck you want like going ER in minecraft for example of course only in minecraft of course.

Yes, one less wagecuck paying for feminist zog