Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I just kill myself I nee

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I'm planning on getting a gun and blowing my brains out. I can't like myself because I make everyone hate me and rot. It just never began for me. I'm dumb and not funny and most importantly all the biosphere specifically hates me. I can't win at anything nor can I get people to priaose me withe if it's on a taboo forum or not. I was a wasted organic space that was ripped from my original perfected previous univerß and now Im forced to be in this one.... What did I do wrong in my previous life....I remember the home but what did I'd do. This biosphere hates me. I didn't know what I did in my previous life to end up here. I want to go back home.

There's is better things to do than offing your self. like if it comes to that might as well play the video game GTA V if you get what im saying

I will. Ngl. Idc if whatever they are screencaps this and says what ever bullshit I'm done with the biosphere. They can have whatever selfish hell's they cook up with. Most will end up in a hell you can't even comprehend for being this evil

Don't do it, suicide is never the answER

Don't kill yourself

Don't kill yourself. Take a walk outside and get some fresh air.

You won't be able to read the threequel to the Tale of Gurdeep and Brad if you're dead.
It doesn't matter my chocolate comrade. I just want to die.

Not encouraging suicide. but if you are going to do it. Rape before committing suicide. So you won't die virgin
i dont understand why most incels forget to rape foids before committing suicide/going ER

Last edited:
Who will build Inceldia if you're gone? Nikolas Cruz, Raditz, or Jesus Christ?
You. You will have to. If anything happens you'll be the Daryl Dixon. The de facto leader of the group... After what eve been through. Enemy to enemy to Allie to comrade. You will have to. Or @Transcended Trucel

You. You will have to. If anything happens you'll be the Daryl Dixon. The de facto leader of the group... After what eve been through. Enemy to enemy to Allie to comrade. You will have to. Or @Transcended Trucel
'Eren'

Go fuck a hooker, atleast before you kill yourself

You can only kill yourself once. You can repeatedly bait chads into engaging you, giving you a chance to um, you know, legally defending yourself. I do it all the time working as a security guard in a various bars and nightclubs. No one ever suspects me because I understand optics as well as how to hurt their egos without appearing to do it on purpose, and because I look harmless and your average chad is so much of a shitbird that there will always be a third party normie or becky willing to make him and/or his pals out to be the ones looking for trouble. Of course this kind of thing comes with my job and being properly equipped. I would imagine that if you decided to play a video game like this, certain amendments would have to be made, as well as careful planning and a developing a decent ability to properly um, you know, deal with whatever threat they levy against you (In old school SNES)...

Not worth it.

The world is destroying itself. Might as well sick watch the world burn now into chaos. Also, might as well see it to the end too.

How about we just cuddle?

No

unless u have some painful disease or are 40+ you can still enjoy copes until then I guess.