Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel should i help a woman?

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
my pastor's second daughter will graduate this year and she will have to do a type of SAT exam, should i help her so she goes to university? i dont really like the idea of woman in professional jobs but hearing my pastor conviction for having a better life for his family move my heart so it could be like im actually helping him and not his daughter :bigbrain: and maybe he will give me her hand in marriage idk

If you get money for it, yes.

Otherwise, NO

Feliz hombre, are you a happy man? Or just a husk? Do you feel feliz man or happy hombre, i wonder sometimes what would i be happiness

Considering that i would help pastor dude, because if he's happy maybe he would let sex his daughter. But i feel like daughter will choose chad insteado

If you get money for it, yes.

Otherwise, NO
Feliz hombre, are you a happy man? Or just a husk? Do you feel feliz man or happy hombre, i wonder sometimes what would i be happiness

Considering that i would help pastor dude, because if he's happy maybe he would let sex his daughter. But i feel like daughter will choose chad insteado
he is the modern christian type "woman have to choose" i dont hate him, but it shouldnt be like that

he is the modern christian type "woman have to choose" i dont hate him, but it shouldnt be like that
I would forget about getting help from him then lmfao, just do it if you want to help the man

she wouldn't help you with your problems in life so no

Absolutely not. Make life as hard as possible for them instead.

defile his daughter

Women aren't entitled to help.

Just ask yourself if she'd ever do the same for you

do it (in GTA V)