Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I hate Americans?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I would like to hear your opinions, the Scots-Irish are the enemy of my people, they have been for 400+ years. Anyone who knows US history will know that the Scots Irish have a strong history in the southern US and they are spread all around USA too.

I have a feeling many of you look fondly on the Scots Irish due to their connection with the KKK and their traditional Protestant values.

Even if a Scots-Irish woman wanted to date me I would refuse to date her, it would disgust me to betray my ancestors and heritage. Some of my old childhood friends are in relationship with Protestant women.

Last edited:
I have no clue why you are going on about the Irish but yes you should hate America.
We are the most jewed fucking nation there is and the cancer that is our politics spreads to the rest of the world for some ungodly reason.

I would like to hear your opinions, the Scots-Irish are the enemy of my people, they have been for 400+ years. Anyone who knows US history will know that the Scots Irish have a strong history in the southern US and they are spread all around USA too.

I have a feeling many of you look fondly on the Scots Irish due to their connection with the KKK and their traditional Protestant values.

Even if a Scots-Irish woman wanted to date me I would refuse to date her, it would disgust me to betray my ancestors and heritage. Some of my old childhood friends are in relationship with Protestant women.
No

Im just an innocent bystander labeled as "american" on paper

Yes, no, maybe, I don't know. Can you repeat the question?

Yes you should.

yes Ameritards responsible for alot of problems tbh

Yes, Americans caused 9/11

Volcel

GrAYcel cope

Even if a Scots-Irish woman wanted to date me I would refuse to date her, it would disgust me to betray my ancestors and heritage.
Bro you can't be serious. Your ancestors are dead and they would have probably bullied you if you lived in that era.
Our ancestors were based but lowIQ apes. You are a volcel.

I have no clue why you are going on about the Irish but yes you should hate America.
We are the most jewed fucking nation there is and the cancer that is our politics spreads to the rest of the world for some ungodly reason.

I'm an American and I hate a majority of other Americans.

America destroys countrys and kill innocent civilians for the sake of "democracy ". My country is proof, boomed the shit out of it, especialy the civilian places... later they said they were targeting millitary bases(lied). They boomed hospitals, schools, trains full of running civilians and more, everything exept military bases... So fuck amerika and democratic party, and all who voted for them!