Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I go to my work Christmas party?

Should I go to my work Christmas party?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I don’t like drinking or parties but it is important to be social at work because if there are redundancies they cut the non social people first. So wondering if I should go or not.

The theme masquerade, I’m not really into that either. If it was a fun theme I would look forward to it more.

Fuk socializing with normfags when i don’t have to so no

If it is to preserve your current job, I would probably advise it; simply act as NT as you can while ignoring the usual mockery and subtle belittlement you'll encounter as I describe below... :feelssus:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:
Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

If you go with a shotgun (in GTA V)

Sure why not, nothing to lose