Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I go gym?

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I don't want to go gym because of self improvement nonsense :soy: or for getting girls crap :soy: I genuinely want to lose fat and get rid of the ugly skinny fat curry body type, do you think this is possible at home? with no equipment I just hate this shitty body type I thought about going gym but there will be redpill self improoove normies there :soy: and chads, stacies/beckies rather not go,

Yes being fat leads to a lot of health problems.
Nothing an incel needs more on their plate.

Diet is more important than fancy gym equipment

Cut out 90% of carbs and sugar and lift heavy objects and you'll be fine

Also drink water only

Just buy equipment and make your own home gym if you don't want to be around normgroids/teenage zoomers/gym whores. Long term investment. :feelsjuice:

Yes if anything I found going to gym first thing in my day sets my whole day upto be more productive and sets me in a flow. So instead of waking ten minutes before college and then rushing to my uni half asleep and hungry I wake up two hours before, go to gym for 45-50 minutes and then can shower, eat breakfast and go to my classes. A day that is started productively ensures that the whole day goes decent.
ovER

Yes being fat leads to a lot of health problems.
Nothing an incel needs more on their plate.
can't I just work out at home with no equipment? using bodyweight? I just don't want to be seen as a redpill coper or deal with redpill self improove normies also gym thots and chads

Just buy equipment and make your own home gym if you don't want to be around normgroids/teenage zoomers/gym whores. Long term investment. :feelsjuice:
poorcel for that :feelsrope:

can't I just work out at home with no equipment? using bodyweight? I just don't want to be seen as a redpill coper or deal with redpill self improove normies also gym thots and chads
If you're starting out you should just work on pushups and train first no point hitting the gym if you struggle with pushups and situps. That's what I'm doing. Biking is another thing I do.

Yes if anything I found going to gym first thing in my day sets my whole day upto be more productive and sets me in a flow. So instead of waking ten minutes before college and then rushing to my uni half asleep and hungry I wake up two hours before, go to gym for 45-50 minutes and then can shower, eat breakfast and go to my classes. A day that is started productively ensures that the whole day goes decent.
ovER
Fuck that I rather not do that this sounds like pure propaganda for goyims

If you're starting out you should just work on pushups and train first no point hitting the gym if you struggle with pushups and situps. That's what I'm doing. Biking is another thing I do.
can I lose fat with just bodyweight exercises? I don't want to go gym tbh there might be parks here with pull ups bars too I think

can I lose fat with just bodyweight exercises? I don't want to go gym tbh there might be parks here with pull ups bars too I think
Yeah but you'll need to cut down on calories, aka eat less that's the easiest way to loose weight along with moderate exercise. It depends on your metabolism, it varies person to person for me I've never been fat so losing weight wasn't really a problem, it was mostly building muscle.

Yeah but you'll need to cut down on calories, aka eat less that's the easiest way to loose weight along with moderate exercise. It depends on your metabolism, it varies person to person for me I've never been fat so losing weight wasn't really a problem, it was mostly building muscle.
Thanks brocel :feelsautistic:

Diet is more important than fancy gym equipment

Cut out 90% of carbs and sugar and lift heavy objects and you'll be fine

Also drink water only
Says the guy who gained 30kg of fat over the last few years.

I don't want to go gym because of self improvement nonsense :soy: or for getting girls crap :soy: I genuinely want to lose fat and get rid of the ugly skinny fat curry body type, do you think this is possible at home? with no equipment I just hate this shitty body type I thought about going gym but there will be redpill self improoove normies there :soy: and chads, stacies/beckies rather not go,
I go to the gym sometimes just to look at big booty white girls with skin tight ultra latex pants.

Yes. I would go either very early or very late so it's as empty as possible. Or set up a home gym.

It’s good for when you get in a fight. Obviously learning how to fight will help more, but 99% of fights end with grappling, rolling around on the ground.

If you have 30lbs more muscle mass than the other person, it will be a huge advantage in grappling and pinning them

Gyms are for fags and foids these days. You can get great results just doing bodyweight exercises at home. And then get some dumbells too and you can exercise your arms and shoulders just as well as at a gym.

You can literally just start doing tons and tons of pushups. Pushups are almost a full body exercise. Like do 5 or 10 or however many you can do. And then an hour later do it again. And keep doing that all fucking day. This is how convicts in prison get ripped. They just do pushups all day long. It's also why everyone in the military gets jacked. They just do pushups and run all the time.

Limit your calorie intake to 1600 calories per day and your carb intake to <50g per day. Start intermittent fasting at 12 hours and slowly increase it as your appetite goes down. Run up and down the street outside your house for exercise. You will lose weight.

If you want to have a good hobby and be healthier both in body in mind then go for it, Gymmaxing is a good hobbie, only if you don't go with expectation you attract w0men.

Gymmaxing is also good for itimidation maxx.

if you're lean and not skinny fat then there's no need to go to the gym

toilets only want lean guys like this and not some gym muscle maxxed freak
this
Marten Padama Body Reference, Body Reference Drawing, Male Body |  obertauern.net

not this
Muscular Male Body Images - Free Download on Freepik

Yes I started lifting weights for myself tbh. It’s kinda euphoric

It’s good for when you get in a fight. Obviously learning how to fight will help more, but 99% of fights end with grappling, rolling around on the ground.

If you have 30lbs more muscle mass than the other person, it will be a huge advantage in grappling and pinning them
already manlet too much bulking will make me look weird

Gyms are for fags and foids these days. You can get great results just doing bodyweight exercises at home. And then get some dumbells too and you can exercise your arms and shoulders just as well as at a gym.

You can literally just start doing tons and tons of pushups. Pushups are almost a full body exercise. Like do 5 or 10 or however many you can do. And then an hour later do it again. And keep doing that all fucking day. This is how convicts in prison get ripped. They just do pushups all day long. It's also why everyone in the military gets jacked. They just do pushups and run all the time.
:feelsgah:

I can't stop laughing at that pfp jfl

As long as you're not a manlet sure

if you want to lose fat, you have to change your diet. lifting weights will not make you leaner and doing cardio to lose weight is torture.

just change ur diet and the fat will go by itself