Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i give up my marijuana coping

philosophicel

philosophicel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
25
Online
0
i like to get high a few times a week , and play guitar , or watch a great film, or read... or sometimes it really wakes me up and i start exercising

lately ive been slowly waning myself off.. preparing for a "straight edge" life , im trying to evolve past all my copes.... ive only had 1 beer in the past 14 days..  before that i was pretty much an alcoholic for the past 9 months ...what do yall think?
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,177
Online
0
In the same boat, except I'm actually questioning whether I should get back into it. I've been off it for about 8 months and starting to get bored again. Alcohol is a decent replacement but you get sick of constantly drinking and getting hungover
 
philosophicel

philosophicel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
25
Online
0
Battlefield3cel said:
In the same boat, except I'm actually questioning whether I should get back into it. I've been off it for about 8 months and starting to get bored again. Alcohol is a decent replacement but you get sick of constantly drinking and getting hungover

yes i enjoy when i score some good bud, but sometimes i question if its whats best for me at this stage in my life (early 30s)... youre right about the alcohol though... its a much more dangerous game and the health implications are much worse than weed
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,177
Online
0
philosophicel said:
yes i enjoy when i score some good bud, but sometimes i question if its whats best for me at this stage in my life (early 30s)

What are you going to replace it with? Maybe you should just take a break for a while
 
philosophicel

philosophicel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
25
Online
0
Battlefield3cel said:
What are you going to replace it with? Maybe you should just take a break for a while

ive actually gotten into food recently... and i realized how damn expensive it is to eat well.. for example a decent bag of nuts (walnut/pecan/nut/pistachio mixture) is 10$ !!  a big bag of pumpkin seeds is also 10$!  thats my weed money there basically for the week... not even counting avacados now about 1.50 each...

i think nutritious food will be my new cope ... really hoping that can give me internal and psychological peace
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,177
Online
0
philosophicel said:
ive actually gotten into food recently... and i realized how damn expensive it is to eat well.. for example a decent bag of nuts (walnut/pecan/nut/pistachio mixture) is 10$ !!  a big bag of pumpkin seeds is also 10$!  thats my weed money there basically for the week... not even counting avacados now about 1.50 each...

i think nutritious food will be my new cope ... really hoping that can give me internal and psychological peace

Yeah nuts ain't cheap. Those will definitely be healthier for you. Good luck
 
philosophicel

philosophicel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
25
Online
0
Battlefield3cel said:
philosophicel said:
ive actually gotten into food recently... and i realized how damn expensive it is to eat well.. for example a decent bag of nuts (walnut/pecan/nut/pistachio mixture) is 10$ !! a big bag of pumpkin seeds is also 10$! thats my weed money there basically for the week... not even counting avacados now about 1.50 each...
i think nutritious food will be my new cope ... really hoping that can give me internal and psychological peace
Yeah nuts ain't cheap. Those will definitely be healthier for you. Good luck

thank u. gaming would definitely be in my list of things to do if i could afford a console. the last one i had was 360 growing up.. also counterstrike 1.6 on pc in HS... damn those were some good copes on latenight weekends and summers
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,177
Online
0
philosophicel said:
thank u. gaming would definitely be in my list of things to do if i could afford a console.  the last one i had was 360 growing up.. also counterstrike 1.6 on pc in HS... damn those were some good copes on latenight weekends and summers

Do you still have the 360? Some of those games on there like Halo and Mass Effect were really good. Just out of interest, Do you think i should get back into it,  it used to be my fave cope.
 
C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
137
Online
0
Weed less dangerous than alcohol. Keep getting high there s nothing wrong with it. Less dangerous than the regular cigarette ect
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
Look for something else to cope with and save your money.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,615
Online
10d 15h 46m
Depends on whether or not you think it's holding you back, I guess. And what your goals are.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,653
Online
0
I just ate 4 edible sour straws and smoked a cone so you can probably guess my stance on this issue, LOL. I love getting high nigga. Weed and opiates are my favorite.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,615
Online
10d 15h 46m
Sub8Hate said:
I just ate 4 edible sour straws and smoked a cone so you can probably guess my stance on this issue, LOL. I love getting high nigga. Weed and opiates are my favorite.

This nigga gets s l u m p e d
 

Similar threads

Michael15651
Replies
29
Views
703
Deleted member 44021
Deleted member 44021
D
Replies
16
Views
492
Deleted member 42077
D
ERadicator
Replies
133
Views
5K
ThinTinyDickCel
ThinTinyDickCel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top