Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should i give up my marijuana coping

philosophicel

philosophicel

Greycel
i like to get high a few times a week , and play guitar , or watch a great film, or read... or sometimes it really wakes me up and i start exercising

lately ive been slowly waning myself off.. preparing for a "straight edge" life , im trying to evolve past all my copes.... ive only had 1 beer in the past 14 days..  before that i was pretty much an alcoholic for the past 9 months ...what do yall think?

In the same boat, except I'm actually questioning whether I should get back into it. I've been off it for about 8 months and starting to get bored again. Alcohol is a decent replacement but you get sick of constantly drinking and getting hungover

Battlefield3cel said:
In the same boat, except I'm actually questioning whether I should get back into it. I've been off it for about 8 months and starting to get bored again. Alcohol is a decent replacement but you get sick of constantly drinking and getting hungover

yes i enjoy when i score some good bud, but sometimes i question if its whats best for me at this stage in my life (early 30s)... youre right about the alcohol though... its a much more dangerous game and the health implications are much worse than weed

philosophicel said:
yes i enjoy when i score some good bud, but sometimes i question if its whats best for me at this stage in my life (early 30s)

What are you going to replace it with? Maybe you should just take a break for a while

Battlefield3cel said:
What are you going to replace it with? Maybe you should just take a break for a while

ive actually gotten into food recently... and i realized how damn expensive it is to eat well.. for example a decent bag of nuts (walnut/pecan/nut/pistachio mixture) is 10$ !!  a big bag of pumpkin seeds is also 10$!  thats my weed money there basically for the week... not even counting avacados now about 1.50 each...

i think nutritious food will be my new cope ... really hoping that can give me internal and psychological peace

philosophicel said:
ive actually gotten into food recently... and i realized how damn expensive it is to eat well.. for example a decent bag of nuts (walnut/pecan/nut/pistachio mixture) is 10$ !!  a big bag of pumpkin seeds is also 10$!  thats my weed money there basically for the week... not even counting avacados now about 1.50 each...

i think nutritious food will be my new cope ... really hoping that can give me internal and psychological peace

Yeah nuts ain't cheap. Those will definitely be healthier for you. Good luck

Battlefield3cel said:
philosophicel said:
ive actually gotten into food recently... and i realized how damn expensive it is to eat well.. for example a decent bag of nuts (walnut/pecan/nut/pistachio mixture) is 10$ !! a big bag of pumpkin seeds is also 10$! thats my weed money there basically for the week... not even counting avacados now about 1.50 each...
Yeah nuts ain't cheap. Those will definitely be healthier for you. Good luck

thank u. gaming would definitely be in my list of things to do if i could afford a console. the last one i had was 360 growing up.. also counterstrike 1.6 on pc in HS... damn those were some good copes on latenight weekends and summers

philosophicel said:
thank u. gaming would definitely be in my list of things to do if i could afford a console.  the last one i had was 360 growing up.. also counterstrike 1.6 on pc in HS... damn those were some good copes on latenight weekends and summers

Do you still have the 360? Some of those games on there like Halo and Mass Effect were really good. Just out of interest, Do you think i should get back into it,  it used to be my fave cope.

Weed less dangerous than alcohol. Keep getting high there s nothing wrong with it. Less dangerous than the regular cigarette ect

Look for something else to cope with and save your money.

Depends on whether or not you think it's holding you back, I guess. And what your goals are.

I just ate 4 edible sour straws and smoked a cone so you can probably guess my stance on this issue, LOL. I love getting high nigga. Weed and opiates are my favorite.

Sub8Hate said:
I just ate 4 edible sour straws and smoked a cone so you can probably guess my stance on this issue, LOL. I love getting high nigga. Weed and opiates are my favorite.

This nigga gets s l u m p e d