Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I get rid of my "friends"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I don't really see the point anymore. I stuck around for years because it was the only way I could experience a somewhat normie life. I don't see them much but every now and again i'd go out with them. I realized they aren't really friends. Every time i'm out with them I know that the conversation will inevitably turn towards me and they'll start making fun of the way I look, along with other things about me which I cannot control. I'm only there so they can mock and get a laugh out of me and make themselves feel better about their lives. If I said anything about it they'd say that it's "just a joke" or that i'm overreacting but they know it affects me. I'm really thinking of just ignoring them from now on until they fuck off, which shouldn't take long.

Right now all I want to focus on is studying and gymcelling tbh. I want to learn to be able to cope alone. Maybe through gymcelling i'll find some incel friends who understand how I feel, instead of the shitty failed normie friends I have currently.

What do you guys think?

If I do this i'll be completely alone. No social circle = no chance of ever ascending

Last edited:
Get rid of those faggots. They add nothing of value to you. They will only bring you down.

Make sure you go deep into the woods and-

Oh. OH.. Yeah, umm, focus on your gymcelling and studying.

Incels have no friends, just dump those dickheads

Do you really need us to tell you what to do? You should have gotten rid of such people A LONG time ago.

If you're ugly irl friends are cope. Even ugly people hate ugly people. The odds of you finding an incel that is blackpilled, that's not a simp whiteknight is the equivalent of winning the lottery. I was just like you and I gave up, it didn't matter what I did or what the attractive people said or did they were always worshiped and I was treated like shit. It's comical how much people enjoy irl socializing and I can't stand it and it makes me extremely depressed. All because of bones in face and body.

Social isolation is pretty depressing though ngl

If I were you, I would.

You will lose them any way.

I don't really see the point anymore. I stuck around for years because it was the only way I could experience a somewhat normie life. I don't see them much but every now and again i'd go out with them. I realized they aren't really friends. Every time i'm out with them I know that the conversation will inevitably turn towards me and they'll start making fun of the way I look, along with other things about me which I cannot control. I'm only there so they can mock and get a laugh out of me and make themselves feel better about their lives. If I said anything about it they'd say that it's "just a joke" or that i'm overreacting but they know it affects me. I'm really thinking of just ignoring them from now on until they fuck off, which shouldn't take long.

Right now all I want to focus on is studying and gymcelling tbh. I want to learn to be able to cope alone. Maybe through gymcelling i'll find some incel friends who understand how I feel, instead of the shitty failed normie friends I have currently.

What do you guys think?

If I do this i'll be completely alone. No social circle = no chance of ever ascending
Friends are like money: the less of them you have, the harder it is to make more. You do not want to find yourself completely isolated. I’ve been there for years, there’s no escape. Try to use your friends as an opportunity to meet new people. Do not make the same mistakes I did and assume you can make it on your own.

Friends are like money: the less of them you have, the harder it is to make more. You do not want to find yourself completely isolated. I’ve been there for years, there’s no escape. Try to use your friends as an opportunity to meet new people. Do not make the same mistakes I did and assume you can make it on your own.

Yeah, that's the thing i'm scared about. No social circle is an absolute death sentence unless you're very good looking.
Oh fuck. I really don't want to be forced to have to endure them any longer.

It sounds like you don't like them and they don't really like you. So...

Kill your friends

Fucking normies. It's always the normies or the people just above incels that will do this type of shit. They need to cope with the fact that they are not Chad and get fucked over by their boss or whoever else so they take out their frustrations someone who is worse off than them. They feel better when they remind themselves that they are not at rock-bottom of the social hierarchy.
Some Chads or high-normies might do that shit now and then for a laugh but generally they are too busy enjoying their lives to care at all. If you were a Chad would you waste your time and energy shitting on some ugly, low status guy or would you just keep on partying and fucking prime Stacies. People who are insecure about their position in the social hierarchy do that sort of thing to reaffirm their position. They know that one small slip up will get them excluded so they do everything they can do stay in the "in-group". As for Chad, he will stay at the top no matter what he does.

Normies are scum towards us. There is little to no gain with being "friends" with them as an incel, meanwhile they'll shamelessy use us no problem. The faggots can't even be bothered to help us ascend. Harboring all of the attention/affection for themselves. Greedy and selfish pieces of shit.
Fucking normies. It's always the normies or the people just above incels that will do this type of shit. They need to cope with the fact that they are not Chad and get fucked over by their boss or whoever else so they take out their frustrations someone who is worse off than them. They feel better when they remind themselves that they are not at rock-bottom of the social hierarchy.
Some Chads or high-normies might do that shit now and then for a laugh but generally they are too busy enjoying their lives to care at all. If you were a Chad would you waste your time and energy shitting on some ugly, low status guy or would you just keep on partying and fucking prime Stacies. People who are insecure about their position in the social hierarchy do that sort of thing to reaffirm their position. They know that one small slip up will get them excluded so they do everything they can do stay in the "in-group". As for Chad, he will stay at the top no matter what he does.

Last edited:
They are using you so they can get a laugh so they feel good about themselves, you are better then them and deserve more than a bunch of losers for friends,focus on the things you think are important and fuck the haters.

Ditch those normies ya friends are here.:feelsYall:

If you keep hanging out with them even though they treat you like shit then you deserve it. Tell them to fuck off if you don't like how they treat you. Friends are supposed to be nice and supportive to each other, they aren't your friends they're literally bullies.

unfortunately this is true
all of them would eventually get gfs, then move in with their respective girlfriends and you gonna be the sad lonely freak of the group
and then you'll see your "friends" less and less
what's the point of socializing when you're viewed as a freak by your own 'friends'

Sounds like youre their punching bag for stress relief of their normie lives.

Just stop contact.

Do it or not. You'll regret both.

Yes, it's just so hard to have normie friends as an incel.
I used to be friends with this dude in high school back when we were both ugly outcasts. Then over the last few years he started getting laid cause his looks improved massively and we began to fall out of touch.
Now he hits me up about once a month just to vent/humblebrag about the ONSs he gets on Tinder. It's clear that we'll reach a point where we'll completely stop hearing from each other eventually, it's just a matter of time.
At this point though I don't care, inceldom is a path of loneliness and "unfulfilled desire" and I've come to terms with it

So you're "with" them for years and you think you have some kind of normies relationship?
In their eyes, you'll be always the poor guy.
I'm surprised they didn't start to call you incel.

Sound like they keep you around as a circus freak to be entertained, but they are too stingy to actually attend a real circus.

Those faggots should just fuck off.

Werner Von Braun high IQ tier post.

Yes because they are a bunch of assholes.

Get some incel friends.

Find an incel club instead. For example: dungeons and dragons, anime, chess, poker, viya parties, pua, etc...

Fuck em.

Fuck all normies, they ditch you for others like them