Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I confess to my oneitis?

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I found a new job and im leaving my old workplace behind. Should I confess to my oneitis before leaving since I mostly likely will never see her again? Im almost 100% sure she will reject me but should I go for it anyway? I’ve never confessed to a girl before

Soyboy dance

latina-trisha.gif

Hmm?

Strange. This man:

2c867d0bf7886d5c9cb5ac044471fc53.jpg

Produced this?

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.
Philosophy ∈ Mathematics
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184814822Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:26 PM CST
Yes, it is quite true. Philosophy is enslaved by mathematics. Only imbeciles would deny such a fundamental detail. The concepts described in the first category are conveyed by the characteristics of the second category. Hence, the first is based on the logical-criteria of the second. Philosophers cry incessantly as they ponder their mathematical inferiority.

latina-trisha.gif

Hmm?

Strange. This man:

2c867d0bf7886d5c9cb5ac044471fc53.jpg

Produced this?

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.
Philosophy ∈ Mathematics
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184814822Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:26 PM CST
Yes, it is quite true. Philosophy is enslaved by mathematics. Only imbeciles would deny such a fundamental detail. The concepts described in the first category are conveyed by the characteristics of the second category. Hence, the first is based on the logical-criteria of the second. Philosophers cry incessantly as they ponder their mathematical inferiority.
Agreed

Do you even know her? Only thing you'll properly be doing is giving her validation and getting yourself humiliated, JFL @ having oneitises who are disgusted by your very existence as a sub 5. :lul:

Do you even know her? Only thing you'll properly be doing is giving her validation and getting yourself humiliated, JFL @ having oneitises who are disgusted by your very existence as a sub 5. :lul:
Well someone here once said if you’re never been rejected then you’re a volcel so idk.

It’s not like I’m ‘in love’ with her, I just think she’s my looksmatch

Well someone here once said if you’re never been rejected then you’re a volcel so idk.

It’s not like I’m ‘in love’ with her, I just think she’s my looksmatch
But have you ever even interacted with her before? Does she realize you exist beyond simple small talk? :ping:

But have you ever even interacted with her before? Does she realize you exist beyond simple small talk? :ping:
I have talked with her before, yes. She’s friendly

Women will lose respect (if they had any for you in the first place) if you confess. You can set up meetings with her but let her be the one to confess feelings first, if she has any.

go for it bro, but never expect anything from it. either way you're gonna walk away from it with more experience, getting rejected is ok even if it hurts like a bitch sometimes:feelsokman:

I found a new job and im leaving my old workplace behind. Should I confess to my oneitis before leaving since I mostly likely will never see her again? Im almost 100% sure she will reject me but should I go for it anyway? I’ve never confessed to a girl before
From my experience confessing is 90 percent of cases a bad idea.If you don't look like a Chad and she didn't gave you any signs you better don't try.You will come as creepy.

The best way to approach is to befriend her and treat her like your best friend and do things together with her ,then maybe you can show her directly how you feel about her.Try to ask her out to a festival like Oktoberfest or you can go with her in the Eye of London or a thematic park or things like that.

This works if you aren't subhuman of course.

From my experience confessing is 90 percent of cases a bad idea.If you don't look like a Chad and she didn't gave you any signs you better don't try.You will come as creepy.

The best way to approach is to befriend her and treat her like your best friend and do things together with her ,then maybe you can show her directly how you feel about her.Try to ask her out to a festival like Oktoberfest or you can go with her in the Eye of London or a thematic park or things like that.

This works if you aren't subhuman of course.
You’re right, confessing is a bad idea. I don’t think I’ll do it