Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I change my avi?

Should I take my avi down

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Change it to same thing but 2d

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
It's part of who I am on here. It was on the news ffs. I got the okay from an admin to keep it until they tell me to take it down, but I want everyone's opinion. If the vast majority of people truly believe in this "female worship" bs, I'll be a good sport and take it down.

Don't change it if you don't have to.

Jfl that you get an exception while everyone else had to change it @SergeantIncel

i want to fuck jinx's feet

Yes, also, fuck jinx

Don't find it offensive or annoying. Think it's ok but da rules are da rules. Better look for something else

It's part of who I am on here. It was on the news ffs. I got the okay from an admin to keep it until they tell me to take it down, but I want everyone's opinion. If the vast majority of people truly believe in this "female worship" bs, I'll be a good sport and take it down.
What's her name?

Hmm well idk. Maybe you really just like the jinx character so I guess it's ok.

It's not like it's a bimbo with no story at all other than face.

I'd personally just get rid of it though that's just me

Fuark ppl hated my avi the most. Literally like 10 ppl tagged me when the rule hit :D.
Also I like your avi so keep it,legit good.

Last edited:
yes it irks me every time you post

Nice avi
f7cdede6779ce7b362f3b75de5db34c8eefa4872_hq.gif

The jinx one was hot. The one you have now is boring and forgettable.

Attachmentphp