Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy some flight tickets to California

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Would like to visit California, Santa Barbara, Isla Vista and rent a BMW and drive around while hearing music from the 80s/90s.
Is this a good idea?

Looks beautiful there to be honest.
berverly-hills-palmen.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. And be sure to go to Del Playa Drive and leave flowers in honor of the saint :feelsaww:

That sounds dope tbh

Why? The worst foids in the entire world by far, live here.

No I live in SF, which is even worst than soCal when it comes to foids.

y
Would like to visit California, Santa Barbara, Isla Vista and rent a BMW and drive around while hearing music from the 80s/90s.
Is this a good idea?

Looks beautiful there to be honest.
berverly-hills-palmen.jpg
es unironically California's rich areas mog everywhere else on the entire fucking planet

Why? The worst foids in the entire world by far, live here.
scenery. Also no one here will get foids anywhere they go. Might as well go to places with good food and good environment. Forget women.

scenery. Also no one here will get foids anywhere they go. Might as well go to places with good food and good environment. Forget women.
I've been dreaming about one day going to the US, renting a car, and just driving to places, mostly aimlessly.
Through the Rocky Mountains, California, NY and most particularly, the highways of the middle states where I could drive and just go straight for hours, where nobody will know or even notice me. It would be enjoyable, kind of a euphoria maybe.

I've been dreaming about one day going to the US, renting a car, and just driving to places, mostly aimlessly.
Through the Rocky Mountains, California, NY and most particularly, the highways of the middle states where I could drive and just go straight for hours, where nobody will know or even notice me. It would be enjoyable, kind of a euphoria maybe.
yes it is good cope especially if you put on synthwave and drive at night