Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I buy a Burzum shirt and wear it around Uni?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I want people to know I'm an edgelord so I was thinking about buying the shirt shown below and wearing it around campus. Whaddaya think?

Burzum

Go for it, most normies don't even know what burzum is.

I would argue this kinda thing might be against the spirit of black metal. Kinda whoreish... I saw one fag with a normie's demeanor at the mess hall the other day wearing Transylvanian Hunger shirt, he was probably talking to a foid. Maybe you could try to look like one of these upstanding gentlemen:
C56e764c36080503b32ff404d040b7c21978b546 hq

I guess I approve if you have some idea the meaning behind the artwork and the album itself.

I would argue this kinda thing might be against the spirit of black metal. Kinda whoreish... I saw one fag with a normie's demeanor at the mess hall the other day wearing Transylvanian Hunger shirt, he was probably talking to a foid. Maybe you could try to look like one of these upstanding gentlemen: View attachment 47834
I guess I approve if you have some idea the meaning behind the artwork and the album itself.
my skin would break out from the make up srs

sure why not

my skin would break out from the make up srs
The make up would be going a bit far with it lol
I guess what I mean is, if you are drawing attention to yourself with a shirt like that, you should have the right attitude. The way of modern society with its materialism, hedonism, decadence, etc. is what you should orient to yourself in opposition, if you are wearing a shirt about "Philosophy" .

Last edited:
Yeah why not? Looks like a decent shirt. If you want to display your unpleasant tastes to normscum though, I'd recommend something like this:

autopsy-mental-funeral-shirt-size-xl.jpg

(no gratuitous gore, so it should be SFW)

I saw one fag with a normie's demeanor at the mess hall the other day wearing Transylvanian Hunger shirt, he was probably talking to a foid.

Transylvanian Hunger shirts have become a classic sartorial signal that normalfaggots use to showcase their memetically-curated "unique tastes". They're the Black Metal analog of the Unknown Pleasures shirt.

I just recently got this guy:

today-is-the-day-sadness-will-prevail-t-shirt_1_bc8e3ff30a4fdf97dc09ed25d0002b86.jpg

Hopefully some Incel-Tiers soyfaggot sees me wearing it around now that I've said that.

Yeah why not? Looks like a decent shirt. If you want to display your unpleasant tastes to normscum though, I'd recommend something like this:

autopsy-mental-funeral-shirt-size-xl.jpg

(no gratuitous gore, so it should be SFW)

Transylvanian Hunger shirts have become a classic sartorial signal that normalfaggots use to showcase their memetically-curated "unique tastes". They're the Black Metal analog of the Unknown Pleasures shirt.

I just recently got this guy:

today-is-the-day-sadness-will-prevail-t-shirt_1_bc8e3ff30a4fdf97dc09ed25d0002b86.jpg

Hopefully some Incel-Tiers soyfaggot sees me wearing it around now that I've said that.

That autopsy shirt looks too scary for me, i like the Filosofem cover (top 5 fav albums too), it relaxes me for some reason. Imagine wearing an M8L8TH shirt in public? Too edgy for me, I can't risk that lol.

M8

That autopsy shirt looks too scary for me,
I want people to know I'm an edgelord

hmmmmmmmmm

i like the Filosofem cover (top 5 fav albums too), it relaxes me for some reason.

Yeah, it's a very good album with very good artwork. Theodor Kittelsen has a lot of good material.

Imagine wearing an M8L8TH shirt in public? Too edgy for me, I can't risk that lol.

View attachment 47839

Go full RAC on those suckers

reich-adler-ii.jpg

Do it.
Also tell people to grow their own food :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Nowadays even hipster fags wear Burzum so go for it. The only people who would complain about it are liberal leftist wussies anyway...

No.

Don't ruin your life over some T-shirt shit. Be in stealth mode in uni, hide your power level.

I'm not a black metal guy(death/tech.death is my type) but it looks nice. Don't be that sensitive. It doesnt matter.

black metal is probably the most incel genre there is (this is coming from a big death/black metal fan in my teens)