Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I bother trying to looksmax?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I stand 5' 11" at 237 pounds. I hold my weight well, but it's all fat. Should I bother dropping weight and trying to looksmax in other ways? It just feels futile because plenty of other normal dudes don't even need to put in effort, it just happens.

you use cucked metric

nausea said:
ouch !

face?

Face is unattractive and my profile view is the real killer. At the same time I've noticed girls look at me before in isolated situations, but they don't really smile or give any signs. Maybe getting in shape can help, idk.

QuantumDummy said:
nausea said:
ouch !

face?

Face is unattractive and my profile view is the real killer. At the same time I've noticed girls look at me before in isolated situations, but they don't really smile or give any signs. Maybe getting in shape can help, idk.

try everything you think may help you, I don't know your metric sorry

nausea said:
try everything you think may help you, I don't know your metric sorry

1.8 meters, 107.5 kilograms.

nausea said:
you use cucked metric

We are forced to use freedom units. Metric is more logical and I use it daily, but that shit just doesn't fly in Murica.

Yeah you do. Didn't you post that you don't try with wymyn at all?

Get looksmaxxing and trying Stat.

IMO an incel cannot complain unless he's jacked, has looksmaxxed, has asked out multiple foids, and has moved to Asia as a last ditch effort to gain a mate (for whitecels) .

If you spend all day bitching about it you should do everything in your power to ascend.

AscendedNormie said:
nausea said:
you use cucked metric
We are forced to use freedom units. Metric is more logical and I use it daily, but that shit just doesn't fly in Murica.
british metric shall be ditched entirely

Sub8Hate said:
Yeah you do. Didn't you post that you don't try with wymyn at all?

Get looksmaxxing and trying Stat.

IMO an incel cannot complain unless he's jacked, has looksmaxxed, has asked out multiple foids, and has moved to Asia as a last ditch effort to gain a mate (for whitecels) .

If you spend all day bitching about it you should do everything in your power to ascend.

But how can you do that with depression and no energy?

Facade said:
But how can you do that with depression and no energy?

Man up, get on some meds that work, and get to work. 

Exercise will give you energy.

Sub8Hate said:
Man up, get on some meds that work, and get to work. 

Exercise will give you energy.

Exercise without any reward will give you no energy.

VLÖ said:
Exercise without any reward will give you no energy.

The meds will. Either way you need to make the effort. 

Or rot. It's up to you.

You are way overweight. You don't even know what your face would look like at 180 lbs boyo. Go on a diet first,drop down to 200 lbs. Then start lifting and go on another diet 6 months later.