Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should I be glad that I no longer need to study after I graduate an MS?

Should I be glad that I no longer need to study after I graduate an MS?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
No more possiblities of failing classes, pretty scary competition in school. At least after all these hard work I can (probably) relax on the weekends without any guilt.

( I legit studied most weekends)

How much time did you use to spend studying (weekly)?

Hell yeah. I still have quite some time to go what’s MS?

literally all I want to do is get my CS degree then NEET on my parent's house fixing computers or some shit to gain easy money, so yeah sounds good as long as you can afford not wagecucking 24/7

It depends, because work can be worse than studying. At least, it's my experience that a terrible job can make a hell out of your life in a way that no university can. But if you land a job that's not so bad, then yes, you have a reason to be glad.

Why would you feel guilty about relaxing, ever? Society hates you and femoids prefer you dead.

literally all I want to do is get my CS degree then NEET on my parent's house fixing computers or some shit to gain easy money, so yeah sounds good as long as you can afford not wagecucking 24/7

Sounds very based.