Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should I be ashamed of being ephebophile?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I see a pretty girl and the comments be like "she's under 18" and I have to resist the urge to say "even better" :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Or when a 30 year old gets 18-19 year old. I always think to myself "damn lucky, he got young pussy"

Man, it doesn't matter if she 15, my nigga. I like young girls. I like em 15, 14, 16. I like em real young, my nigga. I don't like them- I don't like women in they 20s. All them girls in they 20s, I'm cool with them girls. I like fucking girls like 15, 14. I like fucking with them young ass females. I ain't bullshitting, my nigga. I'm a real nigga and I'm keeping that shit 100. All you niggas hating on my fine ass young iamsubhuman girls, y'all some buster ass, lame ass, buster ass niggas. Y'all some dirty, ugly ass niggas. Y'all niggas ugly. Y'all got no females. Y'all niggas dirty. Y'all niggas nasty. Man, y'all niggas broke as fuck. Y'all some bum ass, buster ass niggas. Niggas hating on all my fine ass iamsubhuman girls. Nigga, you mad cause you can't get my iamsubhuman girls. You broke ass, bum ass, lame ass, buster ass niggas. Y'all niggas is busters, nigga. C'mon, my nigga. You mad cause you ain't getting no young pussy, nigga. All I do is fuck with young pussy, nigga. I like young girls, nigga. Yeah, I said it, my nigga. I like em 15, 16, 14, you buster ass nigga. Y'all got a problem? Y'all can kiss that fade you bum ass, buster ass, bum ass, lame ass, buster ass nigga.

I see a pretty girl and the comments be like "she's under 18" and I have to resist the urge to say "even better" :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Or when a 30 year old gets 18-19 year old. I always think to myself "damn lucky, he got young pussy"

Man, it doesn't matter if she 15, my nigga. I like young girls. I like em 15, 14, 16. I like em real young, my nigga. I don't like them- I don't like women in they 20s. All them girls in they 20s, I'm cool with them girls. I like fucking girls like 15, 14. I like fucking with them young ass females. I ain't bullshitting, my nigga. I'm a real nigga and I'm keeping that shit 100. All you niggas hating on my fine ass young iamsubhuman girls, y'all some buster ass, lame ass, buster ass niggas. Y'all some dirty, ugly ass niggas. Y'all niggas ugly. Y'all got no females. Y'all niggas dirty. Y'all niggas nasty. Man, y'all niggas broke as fuck. Y'all some bum ass, buster ass niggas. Niggas hating on all my fine ass iamsubhuman girls. Nigga, you mad cause you can't get my iamsubhuman girls. You broke ass, bum ass, lame ass, buster ass niggas. Y'all niggas is busters, nigga. C'mon, my nigga. You mad cause you ain't getting no young pussy, nigga. All I do is fuck with young pussy, nigga. I like young girls, nigga. Yeah, I said it, my nigga. I like em 15, 16, 14, you buster ass nigga. Y'all got a problem? Y'all can kiss that fade you bum ass, buster ass, bum ass, lame ass, buster ass nigga.

View attachment 746096

Ephebophilia​

Description​

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid-20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Wikipedia

Just goto sweden, its 15+ there

Nah, most men, including myself, like women around that age. It's not pedophilia in the slightest. If I had the chance to, I would date at minimum a 16 year old. Though, it's not necessarily my preference, I would rather date a woman who is more physically developed.

No not really.

18 is not some magical number that distinguishes between what you are allowed to find attractive and what you are not allowed to find attractive (except by law). A 17 year old girl doesn't suddenly become attractive for the first time at her 18th birthday party.

It's when you go below 12 that things start becoming creepy. 14 and up and the girl is already getting fucked anyways.

Nah, most men, including myself, like women around that age. It's not pedophilia in the slightest. If I had the chance to, I would date at minimum a 16 year old. Though, it's not necessarily my preference, I would rather date a woman who is more physically developed.
:yes:

No need to be ashamed of that

No and when IT fags call someone a pedophile for being attracted 14+ they are projecting because they are attracted to actual children like Dr Pizza for example

Not at all, its natural. Men are supposed to find fertile females attractive it just happens to be that most fertile stage of a female's life is between the ages of 15-19.

age of consent varies from country to country, an fois have ben fucking their hole since 6.

Men have been this way for thousands of years. Its only in the last hundred or so that aoc became a thing. Its one of the greatest lies that normies have been tricked into believing and feminism cannot be undone without reverting this brainwashing.

Nah, most men, including myself, like women around that age. It's not pedophilia in the slightest. If I had the chance to, I would date a 16 year old.

Girls at that age usually have developed body so it's natural to like them. They also smell good.

being attracted to kids is natural
even being attracted to 4, 5 or 6 yo are the same as being attracted to 18+.

I’m 18 so idc. Any retard who would get mad at me for dating a 16 or 17 year old is a low testosterone, makeup wearing, soy consuming faggot.

ephebophile is a word that is used wrong these days. It originally only referred to liking teen boys. It was a homosexual term.

There is no term for liking teen girls, because it's just normal heterosexuality. You're just normal and straight.
People might seethe and say otherwise, but in truth this is more normal than attraction to "MILFs".

Just remembered this copypasta kek

No because it is a made up concept. Ephebophilia refers to attraction of like 15-19 or something but 90% of girls are literally fully physically developed by that point. It is literally impossible to reliably tell the difference between that age group and early 20s. 300,000 years of evolution cannot be overridden by a century of feminists and cucks suddenly telling us all that this is wrong to like girls under 18.

Even hebephilia is pretty much normal amongst most guys, but at least that term actually means something because it refers to adolescent girls and not literally fully developed women who just so happen to be below 18.

the American aoc laws are a fucking joke.

“muh 17 year old child” gtfoh

Ephebophilia​

Description​

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid-20th century. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Wikipedia

Just goto sweden, its 15+ there

Jealous women have made you believe it’s immoral and wrong to sexually desire women in their prime