Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I attend my Highschool Grad/Prom

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
Hey guys my highschool grad is in 2 days and idk if I should go or not. I have no real friends but a couple of people say hi to me in hallways and make small talk/ goof around. I don't even hang with them at lunch and eat by myself. Should I attend or will I just be sitting awkwardly please help.

How old are you?

Hey guys my highschool grad is in 2 days and idk if I should go or not. I have no real friends but a couple of people say hi to me in hallways and make small talk/ goof around. I don't even hang with them at lunch and eat by myself. Should I attend or will I just be sitting awkwardly please help.
just don't go.

Fetuses.is
IMG 2202

If you have no friends it will probably be awkward unless you have pretty low inhibition.
If you think there's a chance it will be fun you should go.
If you know it will be shit, don't.

If you have no friends it will probably be awkward unless you have pretty low inhibition.
If you think there's a chance it will be fun you should go.
If you know it will be shit, don't.
do you count people I dont hang out with but sometimes chat and make small talk / goof around as friends

Posting on here 24/7 is more enjoyable than going to prom alone

Will there be niggers?

do you count people I dont hang out with but sometimes chat and make small talk / goof around as friends
I don't.
But if you can goof around with them usually, maybe you can goof around with them at prom too.
(I'm not american so idk how prom is exactly)

Go and say something insane when they call you up for speech

No, its for retards & its depressing to witness knowing you will never achieve what the couples there do

Don’t, I regretted attending mine just to please my parents. I left as soon as I could.

I dont know
From one side it's a key experience all males must take part into otherwise you will end up severely mentally cripped.
On another side, you're friendless...

I dont know
From one side it's a key experience all males must take part into otherwise you will end up severely mentally cripped.
On another side, you're friendless...
Do you think it would be awkward i I just tried to hang around people who I sometimes goof around with/ chat or say hi to me in hallways

Do you think it would be awkward i I just tried to hang around people who I sometimes goof around with/ chat or say hi to me in hallways
It would be awkward but go for it, trust me.

Perhaps you may get a social circle on the best case

If your friends are taking a GF / BF / partner then they will be 100% focused on them, and they won't be interested in "goofing around" with you.

It's an EXTREMELY grim night out for dateless/incel tier men, you have been warned...

i will go just to creep and see hot girls

post some creepshot brocel

Yeah, See if you can score, Give the girl a chocholate and ask if she wants to dance, See if it works.

I didn't go to prom. Had a suit and everything, but the ticket was so fucking expensive. And anyways, going to prom without a girlfriend is hell. It's like paying $80 for a 2-hour professional waterboarding session.

I'm not sure about grad because I haven't graduated yet. Maybe go.

I am not a normie. I am mostly wondering if it is worth it to just go hang around people that sometimes talk to me
Try it on a girl and see if it works, If it doesnt just go and hang around other people.

Yeah, walk the stage and get your diploma. Soon as you receive it, just leave

wtf you mean "should i attend my graduation"???? do you not have to??

I didn't want to go to mine either, but I had to go. It sucked sitting there for hours hearing everyone get cheered loudly by their friends and family from the call of their name knowing you're going to get a silent crowd from yours. You should probably still go to grad if your parents want you to.

I don't think you should go to prom, it's not worth the embarrassment and envy.

The possibility that you might've had a chance and missed it, is way more painful than any feeling of having "wasted" your time by going.

The possibility that you might've had a chance and missed it, is way more painful than any feeling of having "wasted" your time by going.
I'm not as worried about wasting time. I am concerned that It will be awkward and painful as I don't believe I have any real friends besides people sometimes talking to me

I'm not as worried about wasting time. I am concerned that It will be awkward and painful as I don't believe I have any real friends besides people sometimes talking to me
I am a few years older than you, trust me, if you stand there awkwardly or even trip and "embarass" yourself or something, nobody will remember or even hold it against you.

It will hurt you a lot more to know you didn't try.

Look, every normie cringes at their highschool/college version of themselves. Take advantage of that man and get out of this place.

Don’t, I regretted attending mine just to please my parents. I left as soon as I could.
That’s what happened to me today even the amount of times ive told them i didn’t want to go they didnt listen fuck them :feelsree::feelsree:

I am a few years older than you, trust me, if you stand there awkwardly or even trip and "embarass" yourself or something, nobody will remember or even hold it against you.

It will hurt you a lot more to know you didn't try.

Look, every normie cringes at their highschool/college version of themselves. Take advantage of that man and get out of this place.
It is not the commencement type shit where you walk across a stage. it is more like a party/prom thing where people hang out

Its more of a party thing so there won't be a formal speech
Then definitely dont go, parties is for sexhavers only, you will feel like an alien

It is not the commencement type shit where you walk across a stage. it is more like a party/prom thing where people hang out
Then don't fucking go. I went to my graduation ceremony because it was just a formal thing and walk across a stage. A party environment will only end up being suifuel and humiliating you or at best wasting your time. I never attended prom or and other stupid party like function that I could never enjoy as a lonely guy. I saved myself a lot of pain by avoiding situations where I knew I would fail.

It depends mang, but if you're here on this forum rotting with us, I'd say you shouldn't go. What for? Shitty loud music, normies dancing around on the stage being filmed, normies getting wasted so they'll be more aggressive, normies small talking while you quietly sit in the corner not saying shit because they NTmog you to oblivion. It will be a brutal fucking mogfest that could give you a couple sleepless nights.

Should I attend or will I just be sitting awkwardly please help.
I'm not telling you to go or not but you are looking at this wrong by this sentence in my opinion

You are not chad, you are not mr popular, you will go there for a few minutes just to see everyone and then leave, you are not sticking around long term

Normies do this, they know to not show to events too early, usually you play it safe by showing up an hour late, if you are early it is awkward at the start before the music and alcohol is flowing, same with being there too long, you also want an early exit

I think it was a tip I learnt from my ex red pill time when I was like 14, I saw a good story, I will try repeat it here for you or others, but it was a fictional story on why an early exit is so important

Imagine you meet a guy on a park bench, and you both instantly hit it off, you both have blackpilled world views, you feel like you really connect with this guy he really gets it and you guys even occasionally have each other in uproarious laughter (JFL :feelskek: ) at the state of the world and so on. So you guys are laughing and he strikes while the iron is hot, he tells you that he knows a great burger spot and you guys should both meet up again and possibly become friends.

Now instead in a different scenario imagine he does not ask you to hang out another time, instead you keep talking and eventually the conversation will fizzle out and die, it's peak was 5 minutes ago and you have nothing else to really say to each other since you are both strangers, slowly awkward pauses begin to creep in during dialogue, the 1 or 2 second awkward glance at each other.

The conversation dies.

Then he hits you with it, if you would like to hang out another time.

You are far more likely to decline, you feel that there is zero conversation material there and it's awkward, you stayed too LATE you are meant to leave EARLY

If you have to ask the answer is probably no.

Graduation yes prom absolutely not

Graduation yes prom absolutely not
Why go to graduation?
You still get your degree if you don't go, I suppose it is a little awkward if you don't go to graduation but if you are posting here it's probably over anyway.