Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

should I become a NEET?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
okay so this is my last year of highschool, either i continue going to college where i will be in the same special education school but just doing college, or should i become a NEET and stay home all day

okay so this is my last year of highschool, either i continue going to college where i will be in the same special education school but just doing college, or should i become a NEET and stay home all day
Ok, I'll be nice, I'll give you lifechanging advice: Learn a blue collar job. Plumber, carpenter, mechanic, welder, etc. You'll make more money than all the dorks who are going to college while also having more fun at work because you're not rotting in a big corporate cubicle office.

Ok, I'll be nice, I'll give you lifechanging advice: Learn a blue collar job. Plumber, carpenter, mechanic, welder, etc. You'll make more money than all the dorks who are going to college while also having more fun at work because you're not rotting in a big corporate cubicle office.
you were nice to me before when i posted in the wrong place. thank you for being nice again with this reply

you were nice to me before when i posted in the wrong place. thank you for being nice again with this reply
He is nice and lives to his name.

On balance probably work, maybe part time to start with.

Why are you at a special school?

On balance probably work, maybe part time to start with.

Why are you at a special school?
I had bad life and I have autism so my parents sent me there

I had bad life and I have autism so my parents sent me there
Try to find a government job. You'll have it nice and easy, very comfy indeed, and with good benefits.

Try to find a government job. You'll have it nice and easy, very comfy indeed, and with good benefits.
Hard to be motivated as an inkwell. It will be hard for him if he’s ugly AF to keep going.

Depends on what you want from life. If you can live minimalistic, then go for it

Work if you can
DONT, I did that for 7 years, Got me nowhere.

NEETing is comfy, NEET,Being a manlet at work is really hell, Ive seen how they treat them.

NEET Get a good gaming PC a good gaming headset, Gov neetbuxx from NAV.se

this is some danish site?
Nav sweden, The welfare office, They help you with money if your autistic or cant work,
NEETbuxx because in europe its called NEET and buxx is money.

Either you get Daymoney or Disability checks once a week, What he should aim for is the disability check a week 200 usd.

Graduate early if you have the credits or homeschool, once you graduate just take community college courses online, it’s quite easy, then you can transfer to a state school. You have no value as a human being without a diploma to employers, you might as well have just recently crossed the border.

I'd say meet, but ACTIVE.

This works suits for u