Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Should foid avatars/pics/gifs be against the rules?

Should anime pics/gifs/avatars be considered foid worship and result in a strike/ban?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
I believe yes. Because cute anime girls dont exist and cute anime girls are bluepilled cope, to trick incels into believing foids arent pure evil.

Weeb genocide when

Anime girls aren't foids.

I find the stuff @Weeb25 says to be funny sometimes because his avatar in the mix makes some things he says funny. XD

No, nothing wrong with worshipping nice girls, and only animu girls can be nice, and 3d nice girl is cryptozzology. Also worshipping kawaii animu girls is like spitting at unworthy 3d femoids, so anime girl worship should be just embraced

Anyone with a 3D Foid avatar should be banned.

"Worship" is very contextual, and I'm not in favor of excessive rules and trigger warnings in general.

No way man, i enjoy it.

Waifus will wash over the forum like a tidal wave.

The future is an anime loli's boot stomping on an incel's face--forever.

Because cute anime girls dont exist and cute anime girls are bluepilled cope, to trick incels into believing foids arent pure evil.
Not if we can genetically engineer them. It may not happen in our lifetime but maybe we can save future would-be incels from suffering the same fate as us.

Bruh, a foid is 3d, anime is 2d.

This topic is the grand central station of retarded.

we already have enough rules.
the idea of banning all the users with a 2d foid avi is bad for the forum

This topic is the grand central station of retarded.
A yes, now remembered this picture. Was good react picture to use in fb before times of grand cuckery

Only if it's a 3d foid.

GO
FUCK
YOURSELF

most of my niggas have anime waifu avatars

The post is direct offence to half of incels of the forum.Who can not tolerate amine avatars those are enemies of incels .

Voted Yes.
Females, including Anime shouldn't be allowed.

massive cope

2D females aren't the same as 3DPD foids

I don't give a fuck. But I agree we have to many weebs in here

bro...
I think you might have a case of severe faggotry...

Nice trick you did there, saying one thing in the title of the thread but another one in the poll's question :feelshehe:

Ban that shit ded srs. There are a lot of normoloids here that hate anime and they don't deserve to witness it.

Should anime pics/gifs/avatars be considered foid worship and result in a strike/ban?

Last edited:
Well. As it turns out he's only partially worthless.

people who threaten 2d anime avatars are worst than scum

Kroenen is the best waifu

Why. I dont get ur point

Yes, having an anime girl avi is foid worship, and that needs to be defeated.

Yes, having an anime girl avi is foid worship, and that needs to be defeated.
In that case being incel also is foid worship, as it is being sad and angry because of not having foid. Castration? ¦>

In that case being incel also is foid worship, as it is being sad and angry because of not having foid. Castration? ¦>
That is the complete opposite to foid worship.

That is the complete opposite to foid worship.
Defining yourself by not having female, akwnolegding that female is important thing to have in life...

Thats why animecels are more based, we understand that girl worshipping is right thing to do, just 3d disgusting pigs do not deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back