Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should February 14 be Incel Awareness Day/Day of the Incels?

Should we claim what we’ve been denied?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
February 14, the dreaded glorification of the normies and their antics will be upon us at a moment’s notice. Valentine’s Day, even though it is a scam created by the normies, could potentially be utilized in our favor if we collectively reclaim it as a day in which we have the proverbial microphone. What are your thoughts on the matter?

*EDIT* Spamming telephone poles and public places with print out pictures of the Joker would be the first step :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
And what exactly would happen during such a day? :feelsjuice:

No, it should be on 12th june

Sure, fellow brocel, you wanna plan one this year as well? :feelsLSD:

St. Nik remembrance day

And what exactly would happen during such a day? :feelsjuice:

Last year is our template.

The Moreno Deity is sometimes in our midst.

During my early childhood, I had many problems, yet two things remained constant:

Dragon Ball & Programming

My Dragon Ball fantasies prevented me from suffering worse psychological damage.

When I was suffering in 2016 from the racepill, I lost all sense of direction and my programming skills vanished...

I accepted one:

View attachment 576267

And yet rejected the other:

View attachment 576271

View attachment 576269

A Celebration Of Life:

Methylphenidate once daily.

For the events of Valentine's Day and yesterday, I supplemented with Noopept/Choline.

Do the shit by yourself if you can
If you can’t take a motherfucking friend
But don’t tell a soul, cause one might snitch
You can’t even tell your goddamn bitch
Ain’t too many niggaz got it like that
But Trench Coats and Gangster Hats are back

Got the Looks? No. Got the pills, G-O? Let's G-O. Speaking about Chad S-O...

May 23 is better imo.

May 23 is better imo.

true but many ricemen do not prefer currywhores. They find currywhores unattractive

Beggars can't be choosers. Curries are fucking their women while they are incel :feelsseriously:

The hybrids will have European-average IQ.

Women should just be less hypergamous then men wouldn't have to fight over them,

There is a singles day, 11-11, we could coopt it.

Racial inequality is simply a fact of our existence. Observe the case of J.G:

View attachment 549307

Notice the subtle redirection. This teacher is clearly aware of racial differences in fluid intelligence.

View attachment 549309

Angela's Bio:

View attachment 549310

View attachment 549311

View attachment 549319

View attachment 549320

Remember:

The low PIQ of J.G could've been identified sooner if the liberal label of "racism" had not been placed on intellectual testing:

View attachment 549470

Black student GPA rate:

View attachment 549473

Yes, Black students routinely fall into the 'C' average category compared to other races.

screenshot-from-2021-12-17-11-51-39-png.549307

screenshot-from-2021-12-17-12-57-48-png.549309

Screenshot from 2021 12 17 12 58 33

Screenshot from 2021 12 17 11 42 10

It’s retarded to think that ER’s Day of Retribution was almost a decade ago
The years keep rolling on, I hate it. The timepill is brutal and I hate that my twenties are drawing to a close with nothing to show for them, no sex no girls just nothing but copes that don't work long term.

The years keep rolling on, I hate it. The timepill is brutal and I hate that my twenties are drawing to a close with nothing to show for them, no sex no girls just nothing but copes that don't work long term.
I’ve just entered my twenties. I am not looking forward to another decade of inceldom

I’ve just entered my twenties. I am not looking forward to another decade of inceldom
Please do everything you can to escape inceldom, gym, looksmax, invite yourself to parties and attach yourself to friend groups. I wouldn't wish my life on anyone, 29 year old autistic 3/10 NEET still living at home whilst my sister 10 years younger overtook me years ago. It's painful to watch everyone you ever knew drift away and start their own lives and families whilst you rot.

Good idea and Valentine's Day should be completely abolished

Please do everything you can to escape inceldom, gym, looksmax, invite yourself to parties and attach yourself to friend groups. I wouldn't wish my life on anyone, 29 year old autistic 3/10 NEET still living at home whilst my sister 10 years younger overtook me years ago. It's painful to watch everyone you ever knew drift away and start their own lives and families whilst you rot.
I go to the gym on the regular. No effect. I only do it to stay healthy and feel halfway decent about myself. I’ve invited myself to college parties, but got myself banned. All the normies who host the parties think I’m a creep to the foids (esp while drunk)