Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should autistic normies be allowed in this forum

Should they be allowed

• Yes, anyone

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Yes, but not if he's 6+ ft or 6/10 facially

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • No. Plain NO

Votes: 35 51.5%

• Total voters
Yea NT pill deniers are low iq. @CorpseCel should be banned from this forum

Autistic normies don't exist. There are only dual aspects of looks of autism, if folks having autism with face rating 7-10 , they are autistic chads and folks having autism below face rating 7,they are all autistic incels, autistic normies does exist independently, it is an oxymoron
@DarkStarDownBad @ElTruecel
Also, did you consider OP, that even amongst Incels us non-NTs get shit on? As indicated by this thread

Autism is a death sentence unless you're at least high tier normie facially

Autism is a death sentence for non Chads

Correct:yes::yes:.

1706851669657-png.1053687

Show normies a single static frame of an autist and an NT person for a few seconds, and that's enough for them to prefer the NT person for social interactions. Show them an equally short silent video where they can only see how the two look like, move, their body language etc., it's the same. Let them listen to the two's voices, boom, autist disliked and the NT one preferred once again.

If you're an autist and don't have good looks to compensate, you're just off-putting to NTs/normies in every way. And there's no way there's anywhere near as many good looking autists as there are good looking NTs, since we know that autists have specific, shitty facial features as a baseline.
Based, saved for a thread I will make defending the NTpill.

@NeverEvenBegan read this & see if you still think NTpill is cope

I find autistic people to be wild animals of the human race not in a bad way but in a good way they are the natural state of our being we weren't meant to live in cities of millions of people and see hundreds of thousands of different faces every day of every week of every month of every year 24/7 I think humans have always lived in small tribal packs and at the max in a tribe or town no larger than 200 persons when you have continuous stimuli of Association you're going to get people who wouldn't know how to communicate after a while which will make them totally mentally screwed up in the head lost in their own little Minds away from the Hectic chaos of modern technocracy naturally we should be living in smaller communities it is mentally and biologically healthier but because of the Industrial Revolution and because too many discgenic people were allowed to breed in large quantity for centuries it has led to the downfall of humanity and so what used to be insane is considered normal we're not meant to be overtly social you can't trust everybody you see I would rather live in the woods and not talk to another Soul at least only talk to one maybe six times a year

Glad to see you got the attention you wanted OP, dumb shitskin

It depends how autistic you are.
If you're mute unless you're sperging out you would need to be attractive enough to have women physically throw themselves at you and try to drug you to not be an incel.

Subchad with autism = incel

If you deny this you are either coping that your looks are your only problem, or you're NT and can't understand how bad being ND is.

Glad to see you got the attention you wanted OP, dumb shitskin
can you stop fucking whining ? There's nothing divisive about this post we're just having a conversation.

Based, saved for a thread I will make defending the NTpill.

@NeverEvenBegan read this & see if you still think NTpill is cope
I believe in the NTpill

But what’s your take/stance on it?

imo, “autistic normie” is an oxymoron for various reasons
I want to have users here who would have struggled due to their looks even if they were NT.

A guy with normie looks who could have otherwise gotten a low tier Becky, but can't due to autism, isn't that relatable to me.

Being ugly (ugly face) has influenced negatively every aspect of my life. I want a relatable community of ugly men, first and foremost.

autistic normie ( looking)? if incel yes, because they are most likely incel, anyway, statistically. In fact, many are already on the forum.

people disagreeing is bad because... ?
OP made this thread, as well as another in ID in order to gage reactions, hence why I was “whining”

He also conveniently made this right after another user made a thread about the NTpill in lounge, indicating he lacks the ability to conceive actual discussion himself.

Re-read our responses to each other.
It depends how autistic you are.
If you're mute unless you're sperging out you would need to be attractive enough to have women physically throw themselves at you and try to drug you to not be an incel.

Subchad with autism = incel

If you deny this you are either coping that your looks are your only problem, or you're NT and can't understand how bad being ND is.
I somewhat agree, people forget Autism is a spectrum & that it of course can vary.

However, as proven by information above which @WorthlessSlavicShit shared, being Non-NT impacts looks & the way you are perceived by others.

And ofc, i’m talking about clinical diagnosed autism, not the meme definition foids go on about. In my opinion, if you’re that autistic you have to be a solid 6/10 and/or a tallfag to compensate for it.

if you’re that autistic you have to be a solid 6/10 and/or a tallfag to compensate for it.
I'm not sure that would be enough to counter it, but maybe if you have both.
It's not just about getting IOIs, you have to be able to capitalise on them and not make their pussies dry up when you open your mouth.

Yep. People like him that like to shit on other people’s problems don’t belong here
:yes:

OP has never contributed to any constructive discussion at all -he just shitposts in the sewers & talks about normieball- and only got the idea for this thread based on a thread made by another user here.

:yes:

OP has never contributed to any constructive discussion at all -he just shitposts in the sewers & talks about normieball- and only got the idea for this thread based on a thread made by another user here.
Yep. He shouldn’t even be here. He’s too much of a normie NTfag

If you’re referring to an autist with normie looks 5/10 5’9 than it’s hard to say. But my stance on it is that it depends on a wide range of factors

If you’re referring to an autist with normie looks 5/10 5’9 than it’s hard to say. But my stance on it is that it depends on a wide range of factors
This is also a fair point, and more or less what i’ve been saying.
Yep. He shouldn’t even be here. He’s too much of a normie NTfag
As hinted by the fact he has a soccer avi & posts about it constantly

Yes, involuntary celibacy is very common among autistic men. Being perceived as normal and sociable is actually very important in life. If you lack those qualities, you need to compensate for it with money or looks. An average-looking man simply can't afford to be autistic. It will ruin his chances of finding a partner, making friends and being successful. Autism ruins lives.

I think a lot of people misunderstand the :blackpill:. The blackpill isn't exclusively about looks; it's about immutable genetic features. The NTpill is perfectly compatible with blackpill theory. Autism is one of the least fixable failos.

Yea NT pill deniers are low iq.
They always cherrypick attractive autistic men to undermine the NTpill. It reminds me of how bluepillers bring up Tom Cruise and Danny DeVito to discredit the heightpill.

In
No, because autistic normies have PLENTY of internet spaces to go to.

But ugly truecel subhumans only have this forum. We need to keep this forum as truecel as possible.
I disagree because autistic people still struggle