Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shortcels you hear that

I just checked and that proteinshake he advertised at the end has 11 thousand reviews on his site. It really seems like normies are this gullible.
High iq money maxing idea ngl

Completely dogshit advice from a quack

Also jfl at how he is wearing the stethoscope around his neck to show that he is a doctor

Googling for 5 seconds finds heritability for height to be around 0.8 in twin studies. And not everything that does not fall under "heritable" is enviromental. See this. Good chance that in first world countries it's 80% genetic, 15-19% noise and 1-5% enviorment.

NBA players outgrow their parents because their genome is not identical, they simply got lucky with the recombination, who is this retard

ah, nvm, he is selling something, guess he isn't a retard but a con artist

Last edited:
And not everything that does not fall under "heritable" is enviromental. See this.
Love this comment under that video:feelshaha::

Can you send this kind of knowledge to Social Science and feminist studies departments? They could use some real science for a change.

Good chance that in first world countries it's 80% genetic, 15-19% noise and 1-5% enviorment.

NBA players outgrow their parents because their genome is not identical, they simply got lucky with the recombination, who is this retard

ah, nvm, he is selling something, guess he isn't a retard but a con artist
Hear hear:yes::yes:.

I just checked and that proteinshake he advertised at the end has 11 thousand reviews on his site. It really seems like normies are this gullible.
Yup, praying on insecurity is just too easy of a moneymaking strategy and who else is more insecure that shortcels, probably trick alot of zoomer manlets that still think they can grow to be 6ft

Yup, praying on insecurity is just too easy of a moneymaking strategy and who else is more insecure that shortcels, probably trick alot of zoomer manlets that still think they can grow to be 6ft
haha....
:feelshaha::feelsugh::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
...THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME SCAMMING THOSE POOR CHILDREN REEEEE :feelsohgod:

Love this comment under that video:feelshaha::

Hear hear:yes::yes:.
Maaaan, "6 years ago". Can't believe we have been living in clown world for this long already. I can still remember growing up and thinking that black people had just been out in the sun for too long and suffered a series of consecutive sun burns that permanently altered their skin color...

You have probably already seen this but with regards to the quality of social science /scienctists:

SocialScience1
Social Science 2
Statisticbrain com iq estimates by intended college major 1 2
Social science3

Social science 4

Last edited:
haha....
:feelshaha::feelsugh::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
...THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME SCAMMING THOSE POOR CHILDREN REEEEE :feelsohgod:

Maaaan, "6 years ago". Can't believe we have been living in clown world for this long already. I can still remember growing up and thinking that black people had just been out in the sun for too long and suffered a series of consecutive sun burns that permanently altered their skin color...

You have probably already seen this but with regards to the quality of social science /scienctists:

View attachment 855081View attachment 855083View attachment 855086View attachment 855122

View attachment 855133
Suddenly I feel a bit better about studying Economics and IT:feelshaha:.

Always funny to be reminded of the replication crisis in science. It's just ridiculous when you think about the scale of it. That board diversity one especially cracked me up:feelskek:.

Suddenly I feel a bit better about studying Economics and IT:feelshaha:.

Always funny to be reminded of the replication crisis in science. It's just ridiculous when you think about the scale of it. That board diversity one especially cracked me up:feelskek:.
It's like a crypto scam, but instead of a rug pull where someone vanishes with all the money in hand they just keep stealing checks for the rest of their life :feelsclown: