Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Short video I made about one of my copes

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Hello guys,

I like making stuff. I have been practicing music for the last year and I have always been interested in visuals. I wanna follow my dream to become an incel artist

I made this short video

Id like to know your opinions

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1x-s7cPJz4

Based dude i always like it when incels make art and contribute to our culture. :smonk: i've been considering making some gameplay vids myself.

Weed is a great cope, it's one of the few things in this world that lets me have a good time and enjoy my existence, so of course the government had to make to illegal.

I feel bad for those not living in a legal area or don't have any connections to get it. I lucked out because one of my middle school xbox friends grew up to be a drug dealer. Otherwise i would have likely roped by now

It's a start and a nice technique to master. you can get multiple actor dolls and do a lot of things with still animation.

I wanna follow my dream to become an incel artist
It's a super tough road, even more so than climbing ranks in some company, but good luck.
Did you have to specify "incel artist" though?

Video itself was fine, would probably look better with a still camera.

Based dude i always like it when incels make art and contribute to our culture. :smonk: i've been considering making some gameplay vids myself.

Weed is a great cope, it's one of the few things in this world that lets me have a good time and enjoy my existence, so of course the government had to make to illegal.

I feel bad for those not living in a legal area or don't have any connections to get it. I lucked out because one of my middle school xbox friends grew up to be a drug dealer. Otherwise i would have likely roped by now
Don't know where i would be without weed...oh yeah, 7ft under

dat mannequin be stealin yo weedz!
But seriously, that was cool and I hope you make more short clips/stories in the future.

¡los hombres de madera no deberían jugar con fuego!

Cool ngl, did you made the doll/ mannequin?

Very impressive, looks like hydro

It's a super tough road, even more so than climbing ranks in some company, but good luck.
Did you have to specify "incel artist" though?

Video itself was fine, would probably look better with a still camera.
Well, most of my ideas are related to inceldom, neetdom and similar topics so I guess that would qualify as "incel art"
It's actually great. Keep that up :feelsYall:
Thanks!
Very impressive, looks like hydro
Thank you. What is hydro?

good video. nigga stole your weed

I feel both the pain and comfort of sweet mary jane :feelsbadman:

You know, as neets we have an almost unrivaled amount of time to be creative

Making content pleases god - TD
The sweet and deadly kiss of MJ